HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (e...
Swissbit announces that it has extended the availability of its SLC-based SD memory cards, microSD memory cards and CompactFlash cards...
During the one-hour period, almost 700 visitors tuned in for a look at Taiwan’s latest, and most showstopping innovations. Taiwan continues to be a key global player in the hardware market that exported nearly $3.8 billion USD in 2019, ranking the country third in the world.
The presenting companies and their products, all recipients of the Taiwan Excellence Award, exemplify the highest quality, most innovative, and highest-performing hardware and pneumatic tools in the industry. They include:
1. Kuani Gear Co., Ltd. Kuani announced their Gearless Angle Impact Wrench that simplifies automobile/motorcycle maintenance with its fully adjustable, unique, 360-degree swivel feature, improving ease of access in engine bays or other confined spaces. Its low-recoil design also helps reduce operator fatigue.
2. Tien-I Industrial Co., Ltd. launched new spinning impact extensions, which effectively solved the professional vehicle mechanic’s problem of losing their grip on traditional impact extensions. They helps mechanics efficiently and safely complete jobs in confined spaces under the hood or chassis.
3. Shuter Enterprise Co. Ltd. delivered the RC High-Efficiency Work Station. By providing industrial-strength load capacity and space-saving versatility, Shuter introduced a work station that applies its leading industrial technology to the residential market to help home owners efficiently set up DIY workshops in their own garages
4. Williams Tools Co., Ltd. The company’s internationally acclaimed “Screen Slipping T-handle Torque Screwdriver” protects both the user and the tool with patented torque adjustment to eliminate over-tightening. Tested up to 30,000 cycles and manufactured from environmentally friendly, silicon-chromoly steel, the screwdriver even has internal storage space for 12 hex bits.
5. Ferro-Carbon Ent. Co., Ltd. Ferro-Carbon introduced its ample and powerful, heavy duty tile cutter. Designed to easily cut 800mm to 1200mm lengths of tile, the enhanced breaking system and tungsten scoring wheel produces a smoother, cleaner, and easier cut and is the tool favored by major tile manufacturers around the globe.
6. Medical Intubation Technology Corporation (MitCorp) unveiled the PRSL 300, an innovative pipe inspection videoscope system with a real-time display. It provides a foolproof inspection tool thanks to a unique probe with a self-leveling camera that retains an upright image as the probe maneuvers lithely through any pipe. The use of high-durability HDPE fiberglass also allows the probe to smoothly rotate, expand, and retract while simultaneously protecting the drive circuit board for image signal and slip ring for a lightweight, wear-resistant, and waterproof unit.
The winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award look forward to partnering with overseas buyers to bring their innovations to their specific industrial and residential hardware markets.
This Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, along with TAITRA-hosted series of online conferences, is part of the Taiwan Industry Image Promotion Project organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade and the Ministry of Economic Affairs promoting the latest products and technologies developed by Taiwanese companies.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained