TAIPEI, Tawan - Acer announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2020: consolidated revenues were NT$80.06 billion, up 27...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for September at NT$29.51 billion, reaching a record high in 72 months, and up 21...
Acer’s strategy of multiple business engines continued its momentum. Acer e-Enabling Service Business has started its IPO process with the approval for public issuance of stock (ticker: 6811). Its October revenues of NT$645 million grew by 20.1% YoY and by 13.2% year-to-October.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained