TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer unveiled its first Chromebook with new AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon gr...
Stan Shih, the Founder of Acer, co-producer, brings the third annual New Year Concert by the One Song Orchestra to music...
Business highlights include YoY revenue growth for:
• Notebook PCs by 68.0% in November
• Monitors by 34.9% in November
• Gaming line by 52.4% in November, and by 31.8% year-to-November
• Chromebooks by 135.4% in November, and by 79.0% year-to-November
• Thin and light notebooks by 53.0% year-to-November
The momentum of Acer’s new initiatives continue:
• Acer Synergy Tech is holding a competitive auction of 1,292,000 shares among its capital injection for its listing on the Taipei Exchange, which will end on December 9, 2 pm Taipei time
• Weblink International received approval from the Taiwan Stock Exchange’s listing review committee on December 2
• GadgeTek revenues grew 76.6% year-to-November YoY
During the current pandemic, the demand for Acer products has remained higher than supply. Along with its partners’ efforts, Acer has been selected among the top three for Supplier of the Year Awards in 2020, information technology category, by Euronics International, a European retail association in electrical goods.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud