Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon car...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
“The new XLamp XM-L2 EasyWhite LED offers greater optical control and an immediate performance boost to our existing designs using the XM-L EasyWhite LED,” said Tom Tang, Chairman, Tons Lightology Inc. “Having a drop-in replacement eliminates the need to redesign existing products, which lowers costs and helps speed our time to market.”
Developed to be used as a single component in small form factor lighting designs, the XM-L2 EasyWhite LED is designed to emulate the appearance and match the color consistency of halogen lamps. The XM-L2 EasyWhite LED offers 2-step and 4-step MacAdam ellipse bins to deliver the industry’s best color consistency, which is required for retail, residential, museum and hospitality applications.
Characterized at 85°C, the XM-L2 EasyWhite LED is available with 80 and 90 minimum CRI options, color temperatures ranging from 5000K to 2700K and forward voltage configurations of 6V or 12V. Lighting manufacturers seeking ENERGY STAR qualification can take advantage of the XM-L2 EasyWhite LED’s “successor” status to the XM-L EasyWhite LED and use just 3,000 hours of LM-80 data—half of what is normally required—for ENERGY STAR qualification.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process