TAIPEI, Taiwan - The IOI 2019, sponsored by Acer, concluded at a grand ceremony held at the Heydar Aliyev Center, designed by the world-renowned architect...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer is the sole supplier of notebook PCs for contestants and staff, in addition to servers...
With FreeSync technology, the XG270HU monitor’s frames are synced with the graphics card’s frames to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering. This technology minimizes lag and latency, thereby offering ultra-smooth action sequences that are essential for enjoying the latest games.
The XG270HU’s edge-to-edge frameless display maximizes the viewing area and affords a seamless viewing experience for multi-monitor setups. Its fast 1ms response time assures that actions or dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without smearing or ghosting effects.
The XG270HU is adorned with Acer’s characteristic gaming visual identity with a bold orange strip along the bottom horizontal frame and outlines the base stand. For easy connectivity, the monitor includes HDMI 2.0, dual-link DVI, DisplayPort 1.2, and 2 x 2W speakers.
To reduce eye strain and potential eye damage from prolonged viewing, the XG270HU is built with Acer EyeProtect technologies. This includes flicker-less technology that eliminates screen flicker through a stable supply of power; ComfyView which reduces reflection from ambient light sources on the non-glare panel, low-dimming technology that adjusts screen brightness when working in non-optimal lighting conditions, and a blue light filter to reduce blue light exposure.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU