Samsung Electronics is going to implement a new Android security update process that fast tracks the security patches over the air when security vulnerabilities are uncovered...
Samsung Electronics today announced the industry’s first 1.0μm-pixel-based 16 megapixel (Mp) CMOS image sensor for use in advanced mobile devices...
“Samsung is continuing to introduce well-differentiated LED components to meet our customers’ needs, while strengthening our presence in the LED marketplace.”
“By expanding our COB package lineup, we are providing greater value to the LED lighting market, while giving our customers much more design flexibility with which to address market needs,” said Jacob Tarn, Executive Vice President, LED Lighting Business Team, Samsung Electronics. “Samsung is continuing to introduce well-differentiated LED components to meet our customers’ needs, while strengthening our presence in the LED marketplace.”
Samsung has introduced three small LES COB packages (LC010C, LC020C and LC040C) to satisfy the market need for higher light intensity with very small form factors, and two new lineup options to its existing LC Series (LC006B, LC008B, LC013B, LC019B, LC026B, LC033B and LC040B). The new high intensity offerings include LC Series COB packages with a CRI over 95, as well as the Vivid COB LC Series, each of which will deliver premium light quality.
Samsung LED’s new Small LES COB packages – LC010C, LC020C and LC040C – offer 10W, 20W and 40W of operating wattage options respectively and significantly reduced dimensions. In the 40W-class LC040C, the diameter of its LES has shrunk to 11mm from the 17mm typically specified in conventional 40W COB packages.
For the LC010C and LC020C offerings, the LES scaled down to 6 mm from 11 mm and to 8 mm from 12.4 mm respectively. These LES packages are approximately 35 percent smaller than the LES in most existing COB packages. Moreover, they offer exceptionally high light intensity and even higher Center Beam Candle Power (CBCP) to provide the optimal narrow-beam solution for spotlights.
In addition, Samsung LED’s new Small LES COB packages are built with advanced flip chip technology that enables them to deliver high reliability with low droop, under high current and high thermal conditions. The new Small LES COB lineup features high-efficacy levels of 110lm/W at 3000K CCT, CRI80+, 85°C.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds