HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
Leveraging prevalent Wi-Fi infrastructure in home and industrial environment, the AXM23001 provides cost effective wireless networking solution to enable simple, easy, and low cost Internet connection capability for a wide-range of home, industrial and consumer electronics, such as networked home appliances, security systems, BLE/ZigBee/Z-wave gateway, wireless analog/digital I/O, and serial to Wi-Fi device server.
The AXM23001 offers high performance ARM Cortex-M3 MCU with 2MB Flash memory, 2.5MB Data memory, SSL hardware accelerator, 802.11b/b/g compatible WLAN MAC/Baseband/RF, and a full suite of peripheral interfaces including UART, SPI, I2Cs, PWMs, GPIOs, and ADC .
In addition to standalone application, AXM23001 with TCP/IP protocol suite running on-chip and various serial host interfaces supported, such as High Speed UART or High Speed SPI, can be used as a network coprocessor to offload TCP/IP and WLAN protocol processing loading from system CPU in an embedded system.
In order to simply and securely connect user’s devices to Wi-Fi using a smartphone/tablet app or a web browser, the AXM23001 supports multiple provisioning options including Simple Config API, WPS and AP mode. In addition, the AXM23001 supports Over the Air (OTA) firmware update over web server and Windows application utility via TFTP protocol.
With built-in Google Firebase API support for cloud connectivity, the ASIX’s IoT solution helps manufacturers to easily and rapidly connect Wi-Fi devices to the Internet for remote control and monitoring applications. The Firebase is a powerful platform for building iOS, Android, and web-based apps, offering real-time data storage and synchronization.
All of user’s data is transferred over a secure SSL connection to provide the most secure way to build cloud application. Apps built with Firebase can be written entirely with client-side code and scale automatically.
To help customers evaluate and develop applications with the AXM23001, ASIX provides comprehensive technical support information in a reference design/development kit, which includes the hardware and software application notes, user guides, schematics, PCB layout guide, and the firmware library/C source code.
Volume production of the AXM23001 is available now. The AXM23001 module has received certification from all major regulatory agencies in U.S., Canada, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Australia/New Zealand.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 2Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 4Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 5Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 10Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting