HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics Corp. is going to exhibit the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area...
For chip-to-chip or system-to-system connections, these controllers provide cost effective, standards compliant, and high-performance embedded system applications, such as serial networking, data acquisition (DAQ) system, point-of-sale (POS) terminal, industrial control and building automation equipment.
With the rapid proliferation of USB interface in the embedded world, developers are looking for easiest ways to add USB to microcontroller-based applications in their design. ASIX’s new AX781x0 family features three USB connectivity bridge solutions including USB 2.0 to Dual Serial (AX78120, 1S or 2S), USB 2.0 to Quad Serial (AX78140, 4S) and USB 2.0 to Dual Serial and Single Parallel (AX78140, 2S+1P) controllers.
Enabling smooth migration from legacy system using ASIX’s MCS78x0 series, AX78120/AX78140 provide pin-to-pin compatible and driver backward compatible with MCS7810/MCS7820/MCS7840.
The AX99100 is a single chip solution that fully integrates PCIe 2.0 Gen 1 end-point controller and SerDes with a variety of peripherals such as four High Speed Serial Ports, one Parallel Port, I2C Master, High Speed SPI, Local Bus (ISA-Like) , and GPIOs. It consists of four main configurations such as 4S (PCIe to Quad Serial), 2S+1P (PCIe to Dual Serial and Single Parallel), 2S+SPI (PCIe to Dual Serial and SPI), and LB (PCIe to Local Bus/ISA-Like) for different kinds of applications.
The AX78120/AX78140, in 48/64-pin LQFP, and AX99100, in 68-pin QFN, are available with RoHS compliant package and supports commercial grade operating temperature range from 0 to 70°C and industrial grade from -40 to 85°C.
To help customers evaluate and develop applications with the I/O connectivity product family, ASIX provides comprehensive technical support including hardware/software application notes, user guides, schematics, PCB design guidelines, and software drivers.
Samples of the AX78120/AX78140/AX99100 are sample available now with mass production beginning at the end of Q2/2016.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology