HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
For chip-to-chip or system-to-system connections, these controllers provide cost effective, standards compliant, and high-performance embedded system applications, such as serial networking, data acquisition (DAQ) system, point-of-sale (POS) terminal, industrial control and building automation equipment.
With the rapid proliferation of USB interface in the embedded world, developers are looking for easiest ways to add USB to microcontroller-based applications in their design. ASIX’s new AX781x0 family features three USB connectivity bridge solutions including USB 2.0 to Dual Serial (AX78120, 1S or 2S), USB 2.0 to Quad Serial (AX78140, 4S) and USB 2.0 to Dual Serial and Single Parallel (AX78140, 2S+1P) controllers.
Enabling smooth migration from legacy system using ASIX’s MCS78x0 series, AX78120/AX78140 provide pin-to-pin compatible and driver backward compatible with MCS7810/MCS7820/MCS7840.
The AX99100 is a single chip solution that fully integrates PCIe 2.0 Gen 1 end-point controller and SerDes with a variety of peripherals such as four High Speed Serial Ports, one Parallel Port, I2C Master, High Speed SPI, Local Bus (ISA-Like) , and GPIOs. It consists of four main configurations such as 4S (PCIe to Quad Serial), 2S+1P (PCIe to Dual Serial and Single Parallel), 2S+SPI (PCIe to Dual Serial and SPI), and LB (PCIe to Local Bus/ISA-Like) for different kinds of applications.
The AX78120/AX78140, in 48/64-pin LQFP, and AX99100, in 68-pin QFN, are available with RoHS compliant package and supports commercial grade operating temperature range from 0 to 70°C and industrial grade from -40 to 85°C.
To help customers evaluate and develop applications with the I/O connectivity product family, ASIX provides comprehensive technical support including hardware/software application notes, user guides, schematics, PCB design guidelines, and software drivers.
Samples of the AX78120/AX78140/AX99100 are sample available now with mass production beginning at the end of Q2/2016.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 2STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 3Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 4Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 5Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 10AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking