HSINCHU, Taiwan –ASIX Electronics is going to exhibit its new EtherCAT + IO-Link Master protocol stack solution, PCIe ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – ...
The AXB021 offers the excellent performance of a leading RF transceiver with a low-power 53MHz, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor, 256KB Flash memory, 80KB Data memory, and a full suite of peripheral interfaces including UART, SPI, I2Cs, PWMs, and GPIOs.
Supporting both Peripheral and Central mode, the AXB021 makes it possible to add BLE Central Mode capabilities to PCs that do not natively support BLE connectivity through a virtual COM port implementation. It supports Central mode connectivity to a multitude of embedded devices in Peripheral mode.
In addition, ASIX provides smartphone/tablet app to load firmware over the air (OTA) to a AXB021 peripheral mode module. With ASIX Serial Port service pre‑loaded, the AXB021 enables fast integration into devices running serial protocols. AT commands keep configuration efforts to a minimum.
The AXB021 modules incorporate all the hardware and firmware required to support development of BLE applications in areas such as home healthcare devices, beacon repeater, barcode scanners, M2M connectivity, industrial cable replacement, and BLE to Wi-Fi gateway.
To meet the demands of IoT sensor‑to‑gateway‑to‑cloud application scenario, ASIX BLE to Wi-Fi gateway solution can read sensor data via BLE from AXB021‑equipped sensors, and simultaneously stream it via AXB021/AXM23001 gateway to the cloud server for real‑time data visualization and analysis.
With the full support for cloud connectivity including IBM Bluemix, Google Firebase, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Alexa, ASIX IoT solution helps customers to easily and rapidly connect BLE devices to the Internet for remote control and monitoring applications.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant