ASIX Electronics today announced the expansion of its I/O Connectivity ICs product portfolio with three new additions to ASIX’s MCS78x0 and MCS99xx series...
ASIX Electronics Corp., a fabless semiconductor company for embedded networking/bridging solutions, today announced the ...
The AXB021 offers the excellent performance of a leading RF transceiver with a low-power 53MHz, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor, 256KB Flash memory, 80KB Data memory, and a full suite of peripheral interfaces including UART, SPI, I2Cs, PWMs, and GPIOs.
Supporting both Peripheral and Central mode, the AXB021 makes it possible to add BLE Central Mode capabilities to PCs that do not natively support BLE connectivity through a virtual COM port implementation. It supports Central mode connectivity to a multitude of embedded devices in Peripheral mode.
In addition, ASIX provides smartphone/tablet app to load firmware over the air (OTA) to a AXB021 peripheral mode module. With ASIX Serial Port service pre‑loaded, the AXB021 enables fast integration into devices running serial protocols. AT commands keep configuration efforts to a minimum.
The AXB021 modules incorporate all the hardware and firmware required to support development of BLE applications in areas such as home healthcare devices, beacon repeater, barcode scanners, M2M connectivity, industrial cable replacement, and BLE to Wi-Fi gateway.
To meet the demands of IoT sensor‑to‑gateway‑to‑cloud application scenario, ASIX BLE to Wi-Fi gateway solution can read sensor data via BLE from AXB021‑equipped sensors, and simultaneously stream it via AXB021/AXM23001 gateway to the cloud server for real‑time data visualization and analysis.
With the full support for cloud connectivity including IBM Bluemix, Google Firebase, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Alexa, ASIX IoT solution helps customers to easily and rapidly connect BLE devices to the Internet for remote control and monitoring applications.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs