Sierra Wireless today announced it has completed the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of GlobalTop Technol...
GlobalTop Technology has launched FireFly X1, the smallest Mediatek-based Multi-GNSS module in the world. With an ultra-compact size of 9...
With an ultra-compact size of 12.5 x 12.5 mm, Titan X1 is one of the smallest embedded patch antenna GNSS modules based on Mediatek’s MT3333 chipset. It features a specially tuned (12 x 12 mm) GPS+Glonass Patch Antenna that offers unparalleled performance for a module this size.
Titan X1 offers a fully integrated design as standard, with a complete set of components including TCXO, RTC Crystal, SMPS, SAW Filter and an additional LNA; all considered vital for optimum performance.
A first in the industry for a sub 16 x 16 mm GNSS module, Titan X1’s introduces multi-interface support (UART, I2C and SPI), and includes external antenna detection circuit with interface so users don’t have to choose between compact size and advanced features.
“We understand the growing need for ultra-small positioning modules, especially those with embedded antennas. But we don’t believe in compromising essential components and functions for the sake of a smaller size. With Titan X1 we show our commitment to making ultra-compact modules that lack nothing in terms of interfaces and functions compared to their larger counterparts,” said Sam Khan, Vice CEO of GlobalTop Technology.
“IOT devices are getting smaller but more complex with most devices featuring a wide array of sensors and connectivity modules. Being just a receiver radio, we believe that integrating a positioning module to an IOT device should be the easiest part of the development and Titan X1 is perfect for that.”
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 5UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 8Wide Selection of High-Frequency Connectors
- 9Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 10Toshiba’s 600V Small Intelligent Power Device Helps Lower Motor Power Dissipation