Directly aimed at the wireless charger transmitter application area, Holtek presently announces the release of its new two-in-one half-bridge power device, the HT45B0016...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation of Touch Flash MCUs, the BS83xxxC series. In addition to including all the advantages of the already released BS83BxxA series...
The integrated RF transmitter can operate at the 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz frequency bands and support OOK/FSK modulation types. The transmitter power can be selected to be up to +13dBm using the application program. The devices are suitable for use in a wide range of wireless control applications such as switch remote controllers, office automation, smart homes etc.
The devices include an integrated frequency synthesizer, transmitter modulation circuit, RF power amplifier as well as a Holtek 8-bit MCU core, a combination of features which permit the easy design of transmitter based products. The devices have an operating voltage of 2.0V~3.6V and have the benefits of low power operation as well as a high level of functional integration, which includes features such as programmable transmitter power and frequency.
The devices are supplied in 16NSOP-EP and 24SSOP-EP package types making them suitable for use in a wide range of market applications. The transmitter also meets with safety standards and industrial specification -40°C~85°C operation temperature.
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL