SUNIX released the world's first USB3.1 & DisplayPort Alt-Mode PCIe Card, which is a Dual-port Super-Speed+ USB3.1 10G PCI Express add-on card...
SUNIX USB2312 is a dual-port Super-Speed USB3.1 PCI Express Add-on card, and it’s compliant with the PCI Express Generation 2 (Dual-lane x2) specification for host PC system...
SUNIX USB2312C is a 2 port Super-Speed USB3.1 PCI Express card, and it’s compliant with the PCI Express Revision 2.0 & 3.0 for host PC system. Based on USB Type-C pure DFP (Downstream Facing Port) mode, it works up to 10 Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.1 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. USB3.1 performance is 2 times faster than USB3.0 and 20 times faster than USB2.0 connectivity.
With USB Type-C Receptacle, SUNIX USB2312C sports reversible plug orientation and cable direction, which means that users will no longer need to be concerned with plug orientation/cable direction, making it easier to plug in. The new connector is smaller and thinner design, but drive higher power output capacity to USB device.
SUNIX USB2312C supports 5VDC@3000mA power output to USB device with over current protection on each USB port. This card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcam, video devices, and all other USB electronic devices.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive