Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
Littelfuse introduced a series of compact, fast-acting 500VAC ceramic body fuses with current ratings ranging from 1.6A to 12...
The largest of the new devices, the 2920-size ASMDC Series, has a lower profile compared to existing 2920 size ASMD series surface mount PPTCs, and no heavy metal terminals. It also offers the highest holding current and voltage rating of the three. The two smallest of these new devices, the 0603-size femtoASMD Series and the 0805-size picoASMD Series, are ideal for applications in crowded automotive electronics boards.
Typical applications for the ASMDC, femtoASMD, and picoASMD Series Resettable PPTCs include automotive infotainment, communications (GPS navigation), network (CAN Bus, LIN bus), body electronics (door locks, lumbar pumps), security (keyless entry, rearview camera), ADAS (advanced driver assistance system) and climate control systems.
“The choice of compact footprint or low profile packaging combined with AEC-Q200 qualification make these SMD resettable PPTCs ideal for overcurrent and short-circuit protection under the hood,” said Yong Zhang, product manager, PPTC Devices at Littelfuse. “Together, they extend the wide range of form factors, operating currents, and voltage ranges Littelfuse offers, and give automotive electronics designers greater design flexibility.”
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL