TAIPEI, Taiwan - Silicon Motion Technology today announced it will be presenting at the upcoming Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara, CA from Aug 6th to 8th...
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation announced the launch of its new UFS (Universal Flash Storage) 2.1 controller family...
Silicon Motion's SD 6.0 controller solutions support low voltage signaling to meet the needs of low-power SoCs and feature command queue, cache function and self-maintenance capabilities that enable high-performance, high-reliability and long endurance expandable memory cards - all critical features that are similar to those used in SSDs or embedded memory for managing large amounts of data. In addition, the SD 6.0 controller solutions support up to 2TB capacity and are offered in both commercial and industrial temperature grades, enabling SD 6.0 cards for high-performance and highly reliable storage for consumer, commercial, industrial and automotive devices.
"The use of expandable storage in mobile and industrial applications continues to be strong," said Nelson Duann, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing at Silicon Motion. "Most of today's Android smartphones and mobile computing devices allow users to run applications from removable cards directly. Silicon Motion's new SD 6.0 controllers extend the capabilities of expandable memory to provide a robust, high-capacity platform for running high-performance applications as well as bandwidth-intensive multimedia applications such as 4K video recording and playback."
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 5UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 8Wide Selection of High-Frequency Connectors
- 9Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 10Toshiba’s 600V Small Intelligent Power Device Helps Lower Motor Power Dissipation