Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
The new CEM311 is designed to support the Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core and Celeron N3350 dual-core processors (codename: Apollo Lake). Integrated with Intel Gen 9 graphics, the CEM311 with the support of DX12.0, OCL 2.0, OGL 4.3 delivers outstanding graphics computing, 4K resolutions and media performance.
The rugged system on module supports a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C to ensure stable operation in harsh environments. The embedded platform offers onboard 4GB or 8GB of DDR3L memory and an optional eMMC flash up to 64GB. Overall, the CEM311 can be served as an excellent solution for graphics-intensive applications over the Industrial IoT, including industrial control, medical imaging, digital signage, gaming machines, military, and networking.
“Axiomtek's credit card-sized “CEM311” adopts Intel latest Apollo Lake dual-core or quad-core processor. It provides a balanced overall performance for the applications which need low power consumption, high performance, and rich graphics. The tiny system-on-module is ideally suitable for handheld, portable or mini devices.” said Seamus Su, a product manager of EPDE PM Division at Axiomtek.
In addition, Axiomtek's CEM311 comes with rich I/O options including four PCI Express lanes, two SATA-600, one Gigabit LAN with Intel i211AT Ethernet controller, two USB 3.0, eight USB 2.0, one LVDS, one DDI, and four digital I/O channels. Also, one LPC bus is available for easy connection of legacy I/O interfaces. With a wide voltage range of 4.75V - 20V DC-in power input, the module is designed to satisfy a wide range of vertical embedded applications. This new low power COM Express type 10 Mini module runs under Windows 10 and Linux operating systems and supports Axiomtek AXView 2.0 - intelligent remote management software exclusively offered by Axiomtek.
With over 25-year experience in design-in services and customized thermal solutions, the Company has been presenting a wide array of embedded systems along with software and modularized accessories to meet different levels of customized services. Axiomtek Technical Portal (ATP), a web-based support service, allows users to download up-to-date technical design guides, mechanical 2D/3D drawings, and software utilities simply through a click on the ATP web page.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 3ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 4STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 5New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 7TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0181 1.8V Low Voltage A/D MCU