Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
The NA362 comes with either two or four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM with 64GB or 128GB of non-buffer non-ECC/ECC memory. The slim-type network communication platform is equipped with one 2.5" SATA3 HDD and one mSATA for sufficient storage.
It also supports wireless communication of Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE through a PCI Express Mini Card slot. I/O options include two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. To ensure reliable operation, the 10-port network platform supports watchdog timer. Moreover, it also supports mainstream Yocto, Linux, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
Axiomtek’s flexible and durable desktop network appliance, the NA362, will be available in October, 2017.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 3ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 4STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 5New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 7TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0181 1.8V Low Voltage A/D MCU