Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
The NA362 comes with either two or four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM with 64GB or 128GB of non-buffer non-ECC/ECC memory. The slim-type network communication platform is equipped with one 2.5" SATA3 HDD and one mSATA for sufficient storage.
It also supports wireless communication of Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE through a PCI Express Mini Card slot. I/O options include two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. To ensure reliable operation, the 10-port network platform supports watchdog timer. Moreover, it also supports mainstream Yocto, Linux, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
Axiomtek’s flexible and durable desktop network appliance, the NA362, will be available in October, 2017.
- 1COM-WHUC6: Industrial Power on Module from AAEON
- 2STMicroelectronics Reveales the World’s First LoRa SoC for Connecting Smart Devices
- 3New E-paper Displays Deliver Higher Resolutions in Larger formats for Demanding Applications
- 4Holtek New BA45F5220 Smoke Detector MCU
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-1 Charger MCU
- 6Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features