IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Its robust design enhances its reliability by making it less susceptible to temperature cycling and vibration effects. With a footprint of just 6.3mm x 32mm, it allows circuit designers to free up board space that would otherwise be needed for protection components.
The 514 Series Fuse is ideally suited for high energy and power efficient applications in the home and building automation market, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and smart meters. Industrial market applications include uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), three-phase power supplies, and renewable energy.
“The 514 Series’ low current rating combined with high breaking capacity is unique in a fuse with such a small footprint,” said Ben Zheng, global product manager at Littelfuse. “When used for short circuit protection in the AC output or AC main of inverter circuits like three-phase AC power supplies, 514 Series Fuses provide robust overcurrent protection in extremely adverse conditions.”
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver