IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Its robust design enhances its reliability by making it less susceptible to temperature cycling and vibration effects. With a footprint of just 6.3mm x 32mm, it allows circuit designers to free up board space that would otherwise be needed for protection components.
The 514 Series Fuse is ideally suited for high energy and power efficient applications in the home and building automation market, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and smart meters. Industrial market applications include uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), three-phase power supplies, and renewable energy.
“The 514 Series’ low current rating combined with high breaking capacity is unique in a fuse with such a small footprint,” said Ben Zheng, global product manager at Littelfuse. “When used for short circuit protection in the AC output or AC main of inverter circuits like three-phase AC power supplies, 514 Series Fuses provide robust overcurrent protection in extremely adverse conditions.”
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics