IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Its robust design enhances its reliability by making it less susceptible to temperature cycling and vibration effects. With a footprint of just 6.3mm x 32mm, it allows circuit designers to free up board space that would otherwise be needed for protection components.
The 514 Series Fuse is ideally suited for high energy and power efficient applications in the home and building automation market, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and smart meters. Industrial market applications include uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), three-phase power supplies, and renewable energy.
“The 514 Series’ low current rating combined with high breaking capacity is unique in a fuse with such a small footprint,” said Ben Zheng, global product manager at Littelfuse. “When used for short circuit protection in the AC output or AC main of inverter circuits like three-phase AC power supplies, 514 Series Fuses provide robust overcurrent protection in extremely adverse conditions.”
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM