Ametherm today released a new series of UL-approved circuit protection thermistors with industry-high energy and steady ...
Previously, designers had to rely on devices with larger diameters of 22.0 mm to achieve the high current and energy ratings of the new SL15 60004. Offering a radial lead package with a maximum diameter of only 15.0 mm (±0.5 mm), the device released today saves board space, lowers costs, limits excess circuit board heat, and enables faster reset times.
The small size and high current rating of the SL15 60004 make it ideal for fractional horsepower motor drives, power supplies, and vacuum cleaners. The device features a resistance of 60.0 Ω, dissipation constant of 15 mW/°C, and thermal time constant of 45 s. The thermistor can handle body temperatures up to 194 °C at 100% of its maximum current rating.
The SL15 60004 circuit protection thermistor is available direct or through distributors such as Digi-Key and Mouser. Samples and production quantities of the devices are available now, with factory lead times of eight weeks.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive