Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTM8063, a 40VIN, 2A µModule step-down regulator in a tiny 6...
Analog Devices, Inc., announces the LTM8065, a µModule (power module) step-down regulator with up to 40V input voltage (42V abs max)...
The LTC7004 is designed to receive a ground-referenced, low voltage digital input signal and quickly drive a high side N-channel power MOSFET whose drain can be between 0V and 60V (65V abs max). The LTC7004 operates from a 3.5V to 15V driver bias supply range with an adjustable undervoltage lockout. The fast 13ns rise and fall times, when driving a 1,000pF load, minimize switching losses. Other features include an adjustable turn-on slew rate and an adjustable overvoltage lockout.
The LTC7004 is available in the MSOP-10 package with pins configured for high voltage spacing. It is available in three operating junction temperature ranges of extended and industrial versions from –40°C to 125°C, a high temperature automotive version from –40°C to 150°C and a military grade from –55°C to 150°C. The 1,000-piece price starts at $2.05 each.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio