Toshiba Memory Corporation game-changing category of SAS SSDs expected to replace SATA SSDs in server applications. The RM5 12Gbit/s value SAS (vSAS) series features capacity...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for mo...
The MQ04 Series single-disk model offers the storage industry’s largest capacity per disk for a 2.5-inch HDD, and delivers 1TB of data storage capacity in an ultra-compact 2.5-inch form factor only 7mm high. With a 6 Gbit/s SATA interface, 5,400 rotational speed and a large 128MiB buffer, the new drive is engineered for consistent seek and transfer rate performance, and improves sustained transfer rate performance by 34 percent over the previous 1TB MQ01 generation model. It is expected to meet strong market demand in the client HDD market for high performance, large capacity storage for applications such as notebook PCs, and for recording high resolution images and data.
Toshiba Group positions HDD as a focus business area within its storage business. By enhancing its line-up, Toshiba aims to further enhance solutions for applications ranging from notebook PCs to data centers and high reliability products in both the enterprise and consumer markets, and to ensure that it is uniquely positioned to meet demand across the entire range of customer needs.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive