Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H653FTG,” an addition to its line-up of ...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation is today adding 12TB and 14TB models to both its N300 NAS Hard Drive and X300 Performance Hard Drive series...
The continuing progress of digitization, most recently the quickening expansion of IoT and the increasing reliance on cloud services means that more information is being generated and stored than ever before, and that the rate of its creation only continues to increase. The data centers and cloud-based services that use this data constantly require higher-capacity, higher-performance HDDs.
Toshiba’s MG06 series HDDs meet industry requirements by deploying an improved magnetic recording head and disk magnetic layer, and now deliver up to 10TB of capacity with air-based HDDs, a 25% increase over the maximum capacity of the earlier MG05 series. The HDDs achieve a sustained transfer rate of 237 MiB/s, and a 25% improvement in operating life that boosts MTTF to 2,500,000 hours. These improvements in capacity, speed and reliability can contribute to the lower system TCO (total cost of ownership).
The new HDDs support both industry-standard 512emulation (512e) and 4K native (4Kn) advanced format sector technologies, for use in legacy applications requiring 512 sector lengths using aligned-write environments, and are also suitable for the latest generation of servers and storage systems.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 3Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 8Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors