Directly aimed at the wireless charger transmitter application area, Holtek presently announces the release of its new two-in-one half-bridge power device, the HT45B0016...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation of Touch Flash MCUs, the BS83xxxC series. In addition to including all the advantages of the already released BS83BxxA series...
The device is especially suited for battery powered products as well as home appliances such as water filter elements, electric toothbrushes, LED lamps, toasters and other similar consumer products. Other areas of use could be for industrial control applications which again require an accurate timing source, such as delay switches, security detection or other types of On/Off timing control.
The device has an operating voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V and an operating current of 3μA@3V. It includes a Flash program memory capacity of 0.5K×12 and an RAM capacity of 16×8 bytes. The device also provides an 8-bit Timer and Time Base functions.
The internal 32kHz RC oscillator has a high-accuracy frequency specification with a tolerance of ±1%, which can be used as the MCU system clock allowing the device to operate at a more accurate frequency and with a lower operating voltage and operating current. The device is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive