Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCU range, the BH66F5252. The device has the advantage of excellent anti-RF interference...
Holtek announced the release of three new 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCUs, the BH66F5250, BH67F5250 and BH67F5260. The...
The device is especially suited for battery powered products as well as home appliances such as water filter elements, electric toothbrushes, LED lamps, toasters and other similar consumer products. Other areas of use could be for industrial control applications which again require an accurate timing source, such as delay switches, security detection or other types of On/Off timing control.
The device has an operating voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V and an operating current of 3μA@3V. It includes a Flash program memory capacity of 0.5K×12 and an RAM capacity of 16×8 bytes. The device also provides an 8-bit Timer and Time Base functions.
The internal 32kHz RC oscillator has a high-accuracy frequency specification with a tolerance of ±1%, which can be used as the MCU system clock allowing the device to operate at a more accurate frequency and with a lower operating voltage and operating current. The device is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 8HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 9BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance
- 10The NANO-002: Industrial Power in the Palm of Your Hand