Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i...
Axiomtek announced its newest EN 60601-1 certified 10.4” medical-grade panel PC, the MPC102-845. This compact medical ...
“Axiomtek's eBOX560-512-FL was designed to operate reliably in industrial and embedded application environments. It is enclosed in an IP40-rated heavy-duty aluminum extrusion and steel enclosure and offers a wide operating temperature range from -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F) and up to 3G vibration endurance,” said Janney Lee, a product manager of Product PM Division at Axiomtek.
To meet various communication requirements, the compact Intel Core-based embedded PC provides four USB 3.0 ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two HDMI ports, and a lockable 12 VDC power input with power protection feature. One PCI Express Mini Card slot and two antenna connectors enable wireless network communications.
Additionally, it offers one 2.5" SATA HDD and one mSATA for data storage. This super lightweight embedded box computer also features a user-friendly AT/ATX DIP switch to allow users to make quick adjustments with a single click.
The high-performance eBOX560-512-FL is compatible with Windows 10 IoT. It also supports Axiomtek’s exclusive AXView 2.0 software for smart device monitoring and remote management for industrial internet of things applications. For flexible installation, this fanless rugged embedded platform supports wall mount, VESA mount and DIN-rail mount.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors