Alliance Memory announced that its SDRAM portfolio now features a wide variety of components that combine low power cons...
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package...
The device released today features low power consumption with a typical operating current of 12mA and standby current of 12µA. The IC provides high reliability and power savings for low-power portable electronics and industrial automation, telecom, medical, and broadcast equipment, and is particularly well-suited for battery backup non-volatile memory.
The AS6C6416-55 is fabricated using very high-performance, high-reliability CMOS technology, and its standby current is stable within the operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The RoHS-compliant device offers fully static operation and tri-state output, and it features a data retention voltage of 1.2V minimum. All inputs and outputs are fully TTL-compatible.
The new IC provides a reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin-compatible replacement for a number of similar solutions. The AS6C6416-55 is the latest in the company's full range of low-power SRAM products, which include devices with densities of 64K, 256K, 1M, 2M, 4M, 8M, 16M, 32M, and now 64M.
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL