Toshiba Memory Corporation game-changing category of SAS SSDs expected to replace SATA SSDs in server applications. The RM5 12Gbit/s value SAS (vSAS) series features capacity...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for mo...
In order to improve security, today’s surveillance systems deploy more and higher definition cameras and store image data for longer periods. The latest systems offer live monitoring and streaming from networked cameras in remote locations. These image-heavy services require HDD offering higher capacities and higher performance.
MD06ACA-V Series air-based HDD meet performance requirements with an improved magnetic recording head and disk magnetic layer, and are available in 10TB, 8TB and 6TB capacities. They all deliver 7,200 rpm, a 256MiB buffer memory, and the 10TB model’s data transfer rate of 237 MiB/s is a 58% increase over products in the previous MD04ABA-V Series.
The new drives offer 24/7 operation, incorporate rotational vibration (RV) sensors, and can support up to 64 high definition cameras. With a rated annual workload of 180TB transferred, MTTF of 1,000,000 hours, and a wide case temperature range of 0 to 70 degrees, they are suited to use in diverse surveillance applications.
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 8Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL