TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - IBASE Technology debuts its SI-61S ultra-high resolution and highly expandable video wall player develo...
The ET975 comes with features that provide high performance and reliable operation across a wide range of industrial and embedded applications. The ET975 COM Express Type 6 compact module is equipped with two DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM sockets with a 32GB memory capacity, operating temperature range from 0°C to +60°C, and Intel Gen 9 HD low-power integrated graphics on the SoC providing 4K resolution via popular display interfaces such as DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and LVDS. A rich set of standard I/Os available are one gigabit Ethernet, four USB 3.0 and eight USB 2.0 ports, two serial ports and two SATA III ports.
The board supports the IBASE IP413 COM Express ATX carrier board with Type 6 pin-out and I/Os for 24-bit dual-channel LVDS, four USB 3.0, four USB 2.0, and HD audio with Realtek ALC662 codec. The module also comes with an integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security feature, Digital I/O, watchdog timer, as well as two COM and two SATA III ports. Expansion is available with four PCI-E(1x) and one PCI-E(4x) supporting PCIe Gen 3 that allows faster connection on add-on cards and peripherals. Optional features include an embedded MultiMediaCard (eMMC) storage and a heat spreader. Dimensions of the extremely compact ET975 are 95mm x 95mm.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive