Directly aimed at the wireless charger transmitter application area, Holtek presently announces the release of its new two-in-one half-bridge power device, the HT45B0016...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation of Touch Flash MCUs, the BS83xxxC series. In addition to including all the advantages of the already released BS83BxxA series...
The BC3601 includes a fully integrated high power programmable amplifier, a frequency synthesizer and a digital demodulation function, etc., greatly simplifying the peripheral circuit design. The RF characteristics of the device are compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications.
The device has an operating voltage ranging from 2.0V to 3.6V and a programmable transmitting power up to +17dBm. Its receiving sensitivity is up to -118dBm at a data rate of 2kbps and its transmission rate is up to 250kbps. The device also includes an ATR (Auto-Transmit-Receive) function and an integrated high precision, low power oscillator for WOT (Wake-on-TX) and WOR (Wake-on-RX) functions.
The BC3601 includes an SPI control interface and meets with the industrial specification operating temperature of -40°C ~ 85°C. It is supplied in a small 24-pin QFN (3mm×3mm) package type which will meet the requirements of thin profile wireless product and module designs.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs