IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
They can safely absorb up to 30A of surge current and a minimum of ±30kV ESD without performance degradation. Their low loading capacitance (3.0pF) and high surge capability make them well-suited for protecting telecommunication ports such as Ethernet and other high-speed data interfaces.
“The SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays combine a standoff voltage of 8V with a low dynamic resistance, which supports those implementations of G.Fast that run at higher voltages,” said Tim Micun Business Development Manager, TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) at Littelfuse. “Their ‘flow-through’ design minimizes signal distortion, reduces voltage overshoot, and allows for a simpler printed circuit design.”
SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays are available in SOD323 packaging in tape and reel format in quantities of 3,000. Sample requests may be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10DA-1100 Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel Pentium® N4200 / Celeron N3350 processor