IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
They can safely absorb up to 30A of surge current and a minimum of ±30kV ESD without performance degradation. Their low loading capacitance (3.0pF) and high surge capability make them well-suited for protecting telecommunication ports such as Ethernet and other high-speed data interfaces.
“The SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays combine a standoff voltage of 8V with a low dynamic resistance, which supports those implementations of G.Fast that run at higher voltages,” said Tim Micun Business Development Manager, TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) at Littelfuse. “Their ‘flow-through’ design minimizes signal distortion, reduces voltage overshoot, and allows for a simpler printed circuit design.”
SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays are available in SOD323 packaging in tape and reel format in quantities of 3,000. Sample requests may be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM