IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, now part of Littelfuse, Inc., introduced the CPC1984Y, a 600V, Normally Open Power SIP Relay...
Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
They can safely absorb up to 30A of surge current and a minimum of ±30kV ESD without performance degradation. Their low loading capacitance (3.0pF) and high surge capability make them well-suited for protecting telecommunication ports such as Ethernet and other high-speed data interfaces.
“The SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays combine a standoff voltage of 8V with a low dynamic resistance, which supports those implementations of G.Fast that run at higher voltages,” said Tim Micun Business Development Manager, TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) at Littelfuse. “Their ‘flow-through’ design minimizes signal distortion, reduces voltage overshoot, and allows for a simpler printed circuit design.”
SP4208 Series TVS Diode Arrays are available in SOD323 packaging in tape and reel format in quantities of 3,000. Sample requests may be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics