Many developers and users of security solutions are looking for ways to get more out of their surveillance systems by deploying intelligent edge computing platforms...
AAEON announces the VPC-3350AI embedded PC featuring Intel Movidius Myriad X. Built for industrial and in-vehicle use, t...
The VPC-5600S recently picked up coveted COMPUTEX d&i and Taiwan Excellence Awards, and AAEON network security division product manager Josh Chen has labelled it “the perfect surveillance system.” AAEON is currently the only company to offer NVRs featuring eight PoE ports with individual LAN chips. With this hardware specification and the device’s 7th Generation Intel Core processor, users will receive the highest quality images from multiple sources without any danger of data loss. With an additional four USB3.0 ports and two LAN ports, the VPC-5600S can support up to 14 high-grade surveillance cameras.
The VPC-5600-S’s smart PoE functionality also gives users an edge when it comes to saving time and money on maintenance. If any camera or sensor connected to the system isn’t working as it should, it can be remotely checked and rebooted. Even if peripheral devices stop working altogether, the rest of the network will continue running smoothly. Additionally, since voltage and current information from each connected sensor can be sent to the cloud for analysis, the system also serves as an effective IoT gateway device.
This rugged, fanless device has a guaranteed operational temperature range of -40oC to 85oC and a DC input range of 10V to 36V. It features comprehensive storage options including two 2.5” HDD/SSD Bays and an mSATA slot, and easy-to-fit extension modules allow users to quickly and cheaply add additional display or COM ports. Onboard GPS and GLONASS along with CAN bus support and a vibration-resistant design also make this system ideal for in-vehicle applications.
“The VPC-5600S is a rugged NVR designed to reliably deliver the highest quality images in even the very toughest of environments,” Chen said. “Its power, unique specifications, and adaptability make it an attractive option for businesses operating across a range of sectors.”
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver