AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing...
AAEON announces the release of the BOXER-8251AI AI edge box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. With greater performance and compact size...
The VPC-5600S recently picked up coveted COMPUTEX d&i and Taiwan Excellence Awards, and AAEON network security division product manager Josh Chen has labelled it “the perfect surveillance system.” AAEON is currently the only company to offer NVRs featuring eight PoE ports with individual LAN chips. With this hardware specification and the device’s 7th Generation Intel Core processor, users will receive the highest quality images from multiple sources without any danger of data loss. With an additional four USB3.0 ports and two LAN ports, the VPC-5600S can support up to 14 high-grade surveillance cameras.
The VPC-5600-S’s smart PoE functionality also gives users an edge when it comes to saving time and money on maintenance. If any camera or sensor connected to the system isn’t working as it should, it can be remotely checked and rebooted. Even if peripheral devices stop working altogether, the rest of the network will continue running smoothly. Additionally, since voltage and current information from each connected sensor can be sent to the cloud for analysis, the system also serves as an effective IoT gateway device.
This rugged, fanless device has a guaranteed operational temperature range of -40oC to 85oC and a DC input range of 10V to 36V. It features comprehensive storage options including two 2.5” HDD/SSD Bays and an mSATA slot, and easy-to-fit extension modules allow users to quickly and cheaply add additional display or COM ports. Onboard GPS and GLONASS along with CAN bus support and a vibration-resistant design also make this system ideal for in-vehicle applications.
“The VPC-5600S is a rugged NVR designed to reliably deliver the highest quality images in even the very toughest of environments,” Chen said. “Its power, unique specifications, and adaptability make it an attractive option for businesses operating across a range of sectors.”
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4HOLTEK New BM25S2021-1 Resistive Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI