Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-SKLGP based on Intel 6th Generation Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-SKLGP, a Thi...
AAEON releases the EPIC-KBS8, a powerful and expandable embedded controller purpose-built for retail and fintech applications...
The VPC-5600S recently picked up coveted COMPUTEX d&i and Taiwan Excellence Awards, and AAEON network security division product manager Josh Chen has labelled it “the perfect surveillance system.” AAEON is currently the only company to offer NVRs featuring eight PoE ports with individual LAN chips. With this hardware specification and the device’s 7th Generation Intel Core processor, users will receive the highest quality images from multiple sources without any danger of data loss. With an additional four USB3.0 ports and two LAN ports, the VPC-5600S can support up to 14 high-grade surveillance cameras.
The VPC-5600-S’s smart PoE functionality also gives users an edge when it comes to saving time and money on maintenance. If any camera or sensor connected to the system isn’t working as it should, it can be remotely checked and rebooted. Even if peripheral devices stop working altogether, the rest of the network will continue running smoothly. Additionally, since voltage and current information from each connected sensor can be sent to the cloud for analysis, the system also serves as an effective IoT gateway device.
This rugged, fanless device has a guaranteed operational temperature range of -40oC to 85oC and a DC input range of 10V to 36V. It features comprehensive storage options including two 2.5” HDD/SSD Bays and an mSATA slot, and easy-to-fit extension modules allow users to quickly and cheaply add additional display or COM ports. Onboard GPS and GLONASS along with CAN bus support and a vibration-resistant design also make this system ideal for in-vehicle applications.
“The VPC-5600S is a rugged NVR designed to reliably deliver the highest quality images in even the very toughest of environments,” Chen said. “Its power, unique specifications, and adaptability make it an attractive option for businesses operating across a range of sectors.”
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio