DELO has developed a particularly space-saving UV lamp for adhesive curing. The powerful DELOLUX 503 is designed for ind...
DELO Industrial Adhesives has developed a light-curing acrylate with excellent peel resistance for seal-bonding. DELO PH...
Both curing lamps are available with an intensity of 1200 mW/cm² as well as with an intensity of 600 mW/cm². The use of very high intensities (1200 mW/cm²) is particularly well suited when a layer of adhesive needs to be cured quickly between two components that are difficult to irradiate, or where the joined materials are located slightly further away from the light source for design reasons. Thanks to their high intensity levels, geometries that are difficult to access can be irradiated. As a consequence, the adhesive can be cured within seconds while retaining a dry surface.
Besides the improvement of the intensity levels, the design of the UV lamps was also developed further. The design is now alike to the 400 nm curing lamps that were unveiled last year and have proven themselves in the industry. The new lamp heads have a light exit area of 100 x 100 mm² and 202 x 49 mm² respectively. They can be integrated in production lines using plug & play, and be arrayed in seamless rows, either longitudinally or transversely. Even on large bonding areas, or down long irradiation lines, this assures homogeneous and reliable curing without any shading between individual lamp heads.
The active, air-cooled curing lamps can be operated with DELOLUX pilot, a base unit with touchscreen that is intuitive to operate and that combines the control and power supply of up to four lamp heads.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds