TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announces AAEON Atlas, a rugged outdoor edge node built to provide cities with flexible solutions for AI and edge computing...
Powered by Intel® Atom™ C3758, C3858, or C3958 processors (formerly Denverton), the FWS-7360 offers outstanding levels of performance and the guarantee of reliable, high-speed data compression and encryption that comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology.
The processors’ eight- to sixteen-core configurations mean you can count on higher data transmission throughput rates and a reduced risk of system bottlenecks and data loss. The high number of cores and the appliance’s WiFi and 4G LTE capabilities also play a vital role in its ability to deliver SDN, NFV, and vCPE applications.
With two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports complementing five copper Ethernet ports and two pairs of LAN bypass support, the FWS-7360 provides a full range of high-speed, conventional, and protected network connectivity. AAEON’s latest 1U network appliance also stands out from the competition in that its 10GbE ports are connected directly to the CPU instead of an expansion slot. This makes the device more cost effective and flexible than rival products.
Storage options include a pair of HDD bays and optional mSATA bays, and with two USB3.0 ports, an option of two MiniCard slots and an additional PCIe [x8] or NIM slot, the appliance boasts a comprehensive selection of expansion outlets.
“The built-in fiber ports are a very strong feature, but almost as important is the appliance’s flexibility,” noted AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “Because of the way the FWS-7360 is designed, we can make specification changes quickly, and that means customers can take faster delivery of new appliances or easily redeploy existing machinery.”
- 1STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 2Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 3Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 4u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 5Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs