AAEON announces the release of the BOXER-8251AI AI edge box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. With greater performance and compact size...
AAEON has worked with partners and developers to create solutions designed to address COVID-19 and other infectious diseases...
Powered by Intel® Atom™ C3758, C3858, or C3958 processors (formerly Denverton), the FWS-7360 offers outstanding levels of performance and the guarantee of reliable, high-speed data compression and encryption that comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology.
The processors’ eight- to sixteen-core configurations mean you can count on higher data transmission throughput rates and a reduced risk of system bottlenecks and data loss. The high number of cores and the appliance’s WiFi and 4G LTE capabilities also play a vital role in its ability to deliver SDN, NFV, and vCPE applications.
With two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports complementing five copper Ethernet ports and two pairs of LAN bypass support, the FWS-7360 provides a full range of high-speed, conventional, and protected network connectivity. AAEON’s latest 1U network appliance also stands out from the competition in that its 10GbE ports are connected directly to the CPU instead of an expansion slot. This makes the device more cost effective and flexible than rival products.
Storage options include a pair of HDD bays and optional mSATA bays, and with two USB3.0 ports, an option of two MiniCard slots and an additional PCIe [x8] or NIM slot, the appliance boasts a comprehensive selection of expansion outlets.
“The built-in fiber ports are a very strong feature, but almost as important is the appliance’s flexibility,” noted AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “Because of the way the FWS-7360 is designed, we can make specification changes quickly, and that means customers can take faster delivery of new appliances or easily redeploy existing machinery.”
- 1Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 2Avalue Embedded E-paper Information Display Solution EPD-3133
- 3HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 4Cincoze GM-1000 Embedded GPU Computer Empowers Superior Performance for Machine Vision Applications
- 5BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency
- 8Miniaturized Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 BGA SSD for Ultra-small Industrial Applications