On March 21, Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center updated their travel restrictions, severely limiting travel into and out of the country...
AAEON has worked with customers to successfully deploy the compact BOXER-8110AI to power automated service robots in hotels and other service industries...
Powered by Intel® Atom™ C3758, C3858, or C3958 processors (formerly Denverton), the FWS-7360 offers outstanding levels of performance and the guarantee of reliable, high-speed data compression and encryption that comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology.
The processors’ eight- to sixteen-core configurations mean you can count on higher data transmission throughput rates and a reduced risk of system bottlenecks and data loss. The high number of cores and the appliance’s WiFi and 4G LTE capabilities also play a vital role in its ability to deliver SDN, NFV, and vCPE applications.
With two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports complementing five copper Ethernet ports and two pairs of LAN bypass support, the FWS-7360 provides a full range of high-speed, conventional, and protected network connectivity. AAEON’s latest 1U network appliance also stands out from the competition in that its 10GbE ports are connected directly to the CPU instead of an expansion slot. This makes the device more cost effective and flexible than rival products.
Storage options include a pair of HDD bays and optional mSATA bays, and with two USB3.0 ports, an option of two MiniCard slots and an additional PCIe [x8] or NIM slot, the appliance boasts a comprehensive selection of expansion outlets.
“The built-in fiber ports are a very strong feature, but almost as important is the appliance’s flexibility,” noted AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “Because of the way the FWS-7360 is designed, we can make specification changes quickly, and that means customers can take faster delivery of new appliances or easily redeploy existing machinery.”
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds