AAEON Europe has officially released support on the latest Yocto 3.1 Dunfell on AAEON AI embedded box PC, BOXER-8220AI, BOXER-8221AI...
AAEON is honored with receiving the 29th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2021. Four AAEON products are recognized this year ...
Powered by Intel® Atom™ C3758, C3858, or C3958 processors (formerly Denverton), the FWS-7360 offers outstanding levels of performance and the guarantee of reliable, high-speed data compression and encryption that comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology.
The processors’ eight- to sixteen-core configurations mean you can count on higher data transmission throughput rates and a reduced risk of system bottlenecks and data loss. The high number of cores and the appliance’s WiFi and 4G LTE capabilities also play a vital role in its ability to deliver SDN, NFV, and vCPE applications.
With two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports complementing five copper Ethernet ports and two pairs of LAN bypass support, the FWS-7360 provides a full range of high-speed, conventional, and protected network connectivity. AAEON’s latest 1U network appliance also stands out from the competition in that its 10GbE ports are connected directly to the CPU instead of an expansion slot. This makes the device more cost effective and flexible than rival products.
Storage options include a pair of HDD bays and optional mSATA bays, and with two USB3.0 ports, an option of two MiniCard slots and an additional PCIe [x8] or NIM slot, the appliance boasts a comprehensive selection of expansion outlets.
“The built-in fiber ports are a very strong feature, but almost as important is the appliance’s flexibility,” noted AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “Because of the way the FWS-7360 is designed, we can make specification changes quickly, and that means customers can take faster delivery of new appliances or easily redeploy existing machinery.”
- 1Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 2Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 3Yocto Support Recently Added for AAEON Boxers
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils World’s Fastest 50W Qi Wireless-Charging IC
- 6Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F2663 Impedance Phase Angle Measurement MCU