AAEON announces the launch of the PICO-KBU4, a rugged and expandable compact SBC with the capacity to revolutionize the ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
Powered by Intel® Atom™ C3758, C3858, or C3958 processors (formerly Denverton), the FWS-7360 offers outstanding levels of performance and the guarantee of reliable, high-speed data compression and encryption that comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology.
The processors’ eight- to sixteen-core configurations mean you can count on higher data transmission throughput rates and a reduced risk of system bottlenecks and data loss. The high number of cores and the appliance’s WiFi and 4G LTE capabilities also play a vital role in its ability to deliver SDN, NFV, and vCPE applications.
With two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports complementing five copper Ethernet ports and two pairs of LAN bypass support, the FWS-7360 provides a full range of high-speed, conventional, and protected network connectivity. AAEON’s latest 1U network appliance also stands out from the competition in that its 10GbE ports are connected directly to the CPU instead of an expansion slot. This makes the device more cost effective and flexible than rival products.
Storage options include a pair of HDD bays and optional mSATA bays, and with two USB3.0 ports, an option of two MiniCard slots and an additional PCIe [x8] or NIM slot, the appliance boasts a comprehensive selection of expansion outlets.
“The built-in fiber ports are a very strong feature, but almost as important is the appliance’s flexibility,” noted AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “Because of the way the FWS-7360 is designed, we can make specification changes quickly, and that means customers can take faster delivery of new appliances or easily redeploy existing machinery.”
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive