In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver