In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity