In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI