In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features
- 2PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 3Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 4HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 5MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 6Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility