In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive