In addition to the USB and Ethernet interfaces of its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 also supports wireless communications via WiFi and Bluetooth. Smart Access Anywhere provides the capability to perform technical support remotely at any time. With its StrataSync software, VIAVI Solutions also offers the opportunity to integrate the device into a comprehensive, centrally managed Cloud solution.
Similar to its predecessor, the MTS-4000 V2 serves as the base unit of a modular measurement solution that includes different measuring probes and fiber microscopes. Thus, it can be used for measurements on CWDM and DWDM multiplexers, as well as for the pass/ fail analyses of MPO multi-fiber connectors. All measuring modules are compatible with the other VIAVI tools such as MTS-2000 and MTS-5800.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 8Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 9New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line
- 10HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU