Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for mo...
Synopsys announced that it has collaborated with Toshiba Memory Corporation to accelerate the verification of Toshiba Me...
TLP176AM incorporates MOSFETs fabricated with the latest U-MOS IX process, and supports an on-state current of up to 0.7A. It also provides higher ESD immunity than the current TLP172AM, with a rated on-state current of 0.5A. The new photorelay is upwardly compatible with TLP172A, Toshiba’s major photorelay in a 2.54SOP4 package with a rated on-state current of 0.4A, in terms of both performance and footprint.
TLP176AM is suitable for use as a replacement for 1-Form-A mechanical relays—replacing mechanical relays with photorelays helps to improve system reliability and reduce the space required for relays and relay drivers. As TLP176AM has a rated operating temperature of up to 110ºC (max), it is also easier to allow for a temperature margin in system-level thermal design.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs