Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
With useful life to 5,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 5600 mA, and ESR down to 9 mΩ, the conductive aluminum polymer capacitors released today are optimized for mobile devices and consumer and telecom applications. For automotive and industrial applications, the hybrid conductive devices offer a lifetime to 10,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 2500 mA, and ESR down to 20 mΩ.
Available in AEC-Q200 qualified versions on request, the RoHS-compliant, surface-mount capacitors support automatic placement and high temperature reflow soldering in accordance with JEDEC.
- 1BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series Motherboards Support 9th-Gen Intel Core Processors
- 2New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 3New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 9Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 10Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times