Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI)...
With useful life to 5,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 5600 mA, and ESR down to 9 mΩ, the conductive aluminum polymer capacitors released today are optimized for mobile devices and consumer and telecom applications. For automotive and industrial applications, the hybrid conductive devices offer a lifetime to 10,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 2500 mA, and ESR down to 20 mΩ.
Available in AEC-Q200 qualified versions on request, the RoHS-compliant, surface-mount capacitors support automatic placement and high temperature reflow soldering in accordance with JEDEC.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications