Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
With useful life to 5,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 5600 mA, and ESR down to 9 mΩ, the conductive aluminum polymer capacitors released today are optimized for mobile devices and consumer and telecom applications. For automotive and industrial applications, the hybrid conductive devices offer a lifetime to 10,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 2500 mA, and ESR down to 20 mΩ.
Available in AEC-Q200 qualified versions on request, the RoHS-compliant, surface-mount capacitors support automatic placement and high temperature reflow soldering in accordance with JEDEC.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive