Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
With useful life to 5,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 5600 mA, and ESR down to 9 mΩ, the conductive aluminum polymer capacitors released today are optimized for mobile devices and consumer and telecom applications. For automotive and industrial applications, the hybrid conductive devices offer a lifetime to 10,000 hours at +105 °C, ripple current to 2500 mA, and ESR down to 20 mΩ.
Available in AEC-Q200 qualified versions on request, the RoHS-compliant, surface-mount capacitors support automatic placement and high temperature reflow soldering in accordance with JEDEC.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 8HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 9BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance
- 10HOLTEK New BH67F2262 Voice Type Blood Pressure Meter MCU