LEADTEK, the authorized channel partner of NVIDIA professional graphics card in the Asia-Pacific region, releases NVIDIA Quadro P620 featuring an NVIDIA Pascal GPU...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - At COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2017, LEADTEK Research Inc. will present rich and diversified products that stretch across three major fields, i...
Users can even connect two GV100 cards using NVLink provides 64 GB of HBM2, enabling work with largest models, renders, analysis, simulation, and deep learning datasets. The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro GV100 is reinventing the workstation to meet the demands of AI-enhanced design and visualization workflows for creative and technical professionals, software developers, and data scientists across manufacturing, media & entertainment, medical, AEC, oil & gas, scientific visualization, HPC, and AI/Deep Learning.
Different from general Quadro series, the new Quadro GV100 includes 7.4 TFLOPS double-precision FP64, 14.8 TFLOPS single-precision and 640 NVIDIA Tensor Cores enabling up to 118.5 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. Working with the equipped 32GB of high-bandwidth memory capacity, Quadro GV100 improve the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices.
It gives professionals who need the most extreme levels of performance to complete complex projects faster and accurately with AI-accelerated denoising. It means businesses can explore more design options with faster solver performance, optimize their designs for quality and cost, and launch groundbreaking products to market faster.
More importantly though, professionals can connect up to two Quadro GV100 with NVIDIA NVLink GPU interconnect technology, meaning the memory and performance can be scaled up to 100 GB/s in a single workstation chassis. With the NVIDIA VRWorks suite of APIs, libraries, and engines allow developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays enables developers to render the most complex photorealistic images interactively and explore results and validate designs in immersive virtual reality environments.
AI is transforming professional workflows, engineers can now create groundbreaking products faster, architects can design buildings that could only have existed in their imaginations, and artists can render complex photorealistic scenes in seconds instead of hours. As applications continue to be enhanced with AI, professional computing tools need to keep pace.
The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro GV100 is designed to reinvent the workstation to meet these next-generation demands. Plus, Leadtek offers exclusive service including 3 year warranty and a global team of technical support for all Leadtek NVIDIA products series to give professionals the best user experience ever.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 7HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 8Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio
- 9AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 10New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality