Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has obtained US safety standard UL508 certification for the following e...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces the launch of a new Schottky barrier diode product “CUHS10F60...
Fabricated using the latest ninth generation trench U-MOS IX-H process and housed in a small low-resistance package, the new MOSFETs provide low on-resistance and thus help reduce conduction loss. The U-MOS IX-H design also lowers switching noise compared with Toshiba’s previous design (U-MOS IV), helping to reduce EMI (Electromagnetic Interference).
The SOP Advance (WF) package adopts a wettable flank terminal structure, which enables AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) after soldering.
- 1AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 2Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 3First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 4Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 5New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 6TI's New High-voltage Amplifiers Enable Accuracy in Error-Sensitive Industrial Applications
- 7BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 8Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Series of Direct Water-Cooled Wirewound Resistors
- 10HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series