Toshiba Electronic has started sample shipments of “TB9058FNG,” an automotive DC motor driver IC with a LIN (Local I...
Toshiba Memory Corporation has started sampling the industry’s first Universal Flash Storage (UFS) Ver. 3.0 embedded flash memory devices...
High speed and high performance motor control and lower power consumption are required for applications that include 3D printers, office equipment, banking terminals such as ATMs, cash dispensers, amusement machines, and home appliances. To meet these conflicting requirements, Toshiba has applied its original current optimization technology, AGC, to a new motor driver IC that achieves a large current drive (50V/5A rating).
Recent years have seen increasing demand for equipment offering higher accuracy and quieter operation. Toshiba’s new motor driver IC realizes high accuracy and low vibration by delivering 128 micro steps, realizing a much higher definition than conventional 32-step devices. It also uses SMD, a current adjustment function, to reduce noise and vibration effectively during motor drive by selecting the SMD configuration best suited for each motor.
Use of another Toshiba original current detection technology, ACDS, reduces the number of components required for driver control, contributing to lower system costs and improved flexibility in board pattern design.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications