Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications...
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has begun sampling new Automotive JEDEC UFS Version 2.1 embedded memory solutions utilizing 3D flash memory...
High speed and high performance motor control and lower power consumption are required for applications that include 3D printers, office equipment, banking terminals such as ATMs, cash dispensers, amusement machines, and home appliances. To meet these conflicting requirements, Toshiba has applied its original current optimization technology, AGC, to a new motor driver IC that achieves a large current drive (50V/5A rating).
Recent years have seen increasing demand for equipment offering higher accuracy and quieter operation. Toshiba’s new motor driver IC realizes high accuracy and low vibration by delivering 128 micro steps, realizing a much higher definition than conventional 32-step devices. It also uses SMD, a current adjustment function, to reduce noise and vibration effectively during motor drive by selecting the SMD configuration best suited for each motor.
Use of another Toshiba original current detection technology, ACDS, reduces the number of components required for driver control, contributing to lower system costs and improved flexibility in board pattern design.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics