Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has developed the industry’s fastest-class PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for enterpr...
Toshiba Memory announced the launch of a new Storage Class Memory (SCM) solution: XL-FLASH. Based on the company’s inn...
High speed and high performance motor control and lower power consumption are required for applications that include 3D printers, office equipment, banking terminals such as ATMs, cash dispensers, amusement machines, and home appliances. To meet these conflicting requirements, Toshiba has applied its original current optimization technology, AGC, to a new motor driver IC that achieves a large current drive (50V/5A rating).
Recent years have seen increasing demand for equipment offering higher accuracy and quieter operation. Toshiba’s new motor driver IC realizes high accuracy and low vibration by delivering 128 micro steps, realizing a much higher definition than conventional 32-step devices. It also uses SMD, a current adjustment function, to reduce noise and vibration effectively during motor drive by selecting the SMD configuration best suited for each motor.
Use of another Toshiba original current detection technology, ACDS, reduces the number of components required for driver control, contributing to lower system costs and improved flexibility in board pattern design.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs