Avalue Technology is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B, which is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake processor to the market...
Avalue Technology is unveiling ECS-APCL, fanless system based on Intel Apollo Lake Processor. ECS-APCL features palm-size 120...
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096x2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4HOLTEK New BM25S2021-1 Resistive Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI