Avalue’s high-quality SOM (System on Module) takes the modular concept to a whole new level, effectively shortening the R&D timeline...
Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature...
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096x2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity
- 3HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 4Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 5NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 6BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 9Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 10Renesas Electronics Expands RA MCU Ecosystem with Ready to Use Partner Solutions