Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature...
Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096x2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity