Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-H310DP, based on Intel 8/9th Generation Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-H310DP, ...
Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-WHLGP, based on Whiskey Lake U Intel Core and Celeron Processors. The 8th Gen Intel...
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096x2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices