Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper...
Avalue Technology unveils the latest rugged system equipped with the 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core Processors for rugged applications...
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake Pentium N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096x2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 7STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper