TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON announced that it will take part in the 20th China International Industry Fair at the Shanghai National Exhibition Center...
AAEON, a global leader in the development of innovative IPC solutions, launches the NANO-002, a mini PC with the power a...
Equipped with an Intel Pentium N4200 or Celeron N3350 processor and DDR3L memory, the fanless GENE-APL6 features a solder-up design, which allows for the easy implementation of a heat spreader to channel heat from the CPU out through the chassis. Additional wide temperature support controls are available on request.
A wide DC input range of 9V to 36V allows the board to overcome fluctuations in power supply and continue running in the unstable environments of factory automation and in-vehicle systems. The GENE-APL6 has been further ruggedized with anti-vibration measures including onboard eMMC storage of up to 128G.
AAEON is a customer-focused company, and it responded to requests for dual LVDS support when designing the GENE-APL6. The low power consumption technology with high noise immunity is ideal for rugged applications, and an HDMI port can be installed as a custom option. Four USB ports, four COM ports, and Mini Card and mSATA expansion slots, give the board the flexibility to match its strength.
“By removing points of weakness, such as storage through expansion slots only, and by adding the features end users want to see, we’ve made the GENE-APL6 the strongest, most complete factory automation and in-vehicle motherboard on the market,” said Julie Huang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 8The NANO-002: Industrial Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- 9Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 10BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance