Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
With ripple currents up to 4.42 A, the devices released today allow designers to utilize fewer components to save board space and lower costs. Their long useful life of 3,000 hours at 105 °C permits use in demanding applications requiring more than 10 years of lifetime from capacitors in ambient temperatures to 60 °C.
Featuring a cylindrical aluminum case, insulated with a blue sleeve, 259 PHM-SI series devices feature rated voltages to 500 V in 25 compact case sizes ranging from 22 mm by 25 mm to 35 mm by 60 mm. The RoHS-compliant capacitors are also available with 3-pin keyed polarity snap-in terminals.
As polarized aluminum electrolytic capacitors with a non-solid electrolyte, the devices are ideally suited for buffering, filtering, and energy storage in compact power applications, including power supplies for server farms or industrial tools such as plasma cutters; motor drives for compressors in industrial cooling systems; and industrial lamp drivers for UV water treatment systems.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 8The NANO-002: Industrial Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- 9Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 10BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance