Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light...
With ripple currents up to 4.42 A, the devices released today allow designers to utilize fewer components to save board space and lower costs. Their long useful life of 3,000 hours at 105 °C permits use in demanding applications requiring more than 10 years of lifetime from capacitors in ambient temperatures to 60 °C.
Featuring a cylindrical aluminum case, insulated with a blue sleeve, 259 PHM-SI series devices feature rated voltages to 500 V in 25 compact case sizes ranging from 22 mm by 25 mm to 35 mm by 60 mm. The RoHS-compliant capacitors are also available with 3-pin keyed polarity snap-in terminals.
As polarized aluminum electrolytic capacitors with a non-solid electrolyte, the devices are ideally suited for buffering, filtering, and energy storage in compact power applications, including power supplies for server farms or industrial tools such as plasma cutters; motor drives for compressors in industrial cooling systems; and industrial lamp drivers for UV water treatment systems.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio
- 9AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 10New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality