AAEON announces the PICO-WHU4, the latest compact board designed for embedded artificial intelligence, and edge computing...
AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. Th...
Fitted with a 7th Generation Intel Core i processor (formerly Kaby Lake) and featuring up to 16GB DDR4 SODIMM memory, the PICO-KBU4 has the computing power to handle applications previously only possible with much larger motherboards. Its market-leading pair of GbE LAN ports enable the use of two HD cameras, and with its GPIO, two COM ports, two USB3.0 ports, and two USB2.0 pin headers, it can connect to and control a range of sensors.
The PICO-KBU4’s compact, lightweight specifications are an obvious advantage with drones, robotics, and even conventional, factory machine vision systems. The board can be used in spaces once considered too small to house a powerful embedded controller, and its low power-consumption figures are an additional benefit with battery-reliant drones.
A 0oC~60oC operating temperature range, HDMI and LVDS ports, SATA slot, and M.2 B and E keys for extra storage and WiFi / Bluetooth connectivity make this an extremely flexible SBC, and customers can expand the already impressive IO interface by adding a custom-made daughter board via an optional board-to-board interface.
“This board’s combination of high-performance computing with a small form factor mean it will be the future of not only factory automation systems, but also robotics, and advanced drones,” said Jones Huang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “Any drone equipped with a PICO-KBU4 will be able to stay in the air for a long time, and that will make it a powerful surveillance tool or air quality monitor.”
- 1Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features
- 2PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 3Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 4HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 5MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 6Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility