AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to...
AAEON announces the BOXER-8222AI compact system powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Featuring a PoE PD LAN port, the BOXER-82...
Fitted with a 7th Generation Intel Core i processor (formerly Kaby Lake) and featuring up to 16GB DDR4 SODIMM memory, the PICO-KBU4 has the computing power to handle applications previously only possible with much larger motherboards. Its market-leading pair of GbE LAN ports enable the use of two HD cameras, and with its GPIO, two COM ports, two USB3.0 ports, and two USB2.0 pin headers, it can connect to and control a range of sensors.
The PICO-KBU4’s compact, lightweight specifications are an obvious advantage with drones, robotics, and even conventional, factory machine vision systems. The board can be used in spaces once considered too small to house a powerful embedded controller, and its low power-consumption figures are an additional benefit with battery-reliant drones.
A 0oC~60oC operating temperature range, HDMI and LVDS ports, SATA slot, and M.2 B and E keys for extra storage and WiFi / Bluetooth connectivity make this an extremely flexible SBC, and customers can expand the already impressive IO interface by adding a custom-made daughter board via an optional board-to-board interface.
“This board’s combination of high-performance computing with a small form factor mean it will be the future of not only factory automation systems, but also robotics, and advanced drones,” said Jones Huang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “Any drone equipped with a PICO-KBU4 will be able to stay in the air for a long time, and that will make it a powerful surveillance tool or air quality monitor.”
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 8u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 9PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 10ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device