AAEON announces the BOXER-8220AI box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. With the latest SoC from NVIDIA built for AI, the BOXER-8220AI offers stable...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
Fitted with a 7th Generation Intel Core i processor (formerly Kaby Lake) and featuring up to 16GB DDR4 SODIMM memory, the PICO-KBU4 has the computing power to handle applications previously only possible with much larger motherboards. Its market-leading pair of GbE LAN ports enable the use of two HD cameras, and with its GPIO, two COM ports, two USB3.0 ports, and two USB2.0 pin headers, it can connect to and control a range of sensors.
The PICO-KBU4’s compact, lightweight specifications are an obvious advantage with drones, robotics, and even conventional, factory machine vision systems. The board can be used in spaces once considered too small to house a powerful embedded controller, and its low power-consumption figures are an additional benefit with battery-reliant drones.
A 0oC~60oC operating temperature range, HDMI and LVDS ports, SATA slot, and M.2 B and E keys for extra storage and WiFi / Bluetooth connectivity make this an extremely flexible SBC, and customers can expand the already impressive IO interface by adding a custom-made daughter board via an optional board-to-board interface.
“This board’s combination of high-performance computing with a small form factor mean it will be the future of not only factory automation systems, but also robotics, and advanced drones,” said Jones Huang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “Any drone equipped with a PICO-KBU4 will be able to stay in the air for a long time, and that will make it a powerful surveillance tool or air quality monitor.”
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 8Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 9New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line
- 10HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU