TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored to be recognized in the Intel Network Builders Winner’s Circle for 2019-2020 as a Solution Partner...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore...
Fitted with a 7th Generation Intel Core i processor (formerly Kaby Lake) and featuring up to 16GB DDR4 SODIMM memory, the PICO-KBU4 has the computing power to handle applications previously only possible with much larger motherboards. Its market-leading pair of GbE LAN ports enable the use of two HD cameras, and with its GPIO, two COM ports, two USB3.0 ports, and two USB2.0 pin headers, it can connect to and control a range of sensors.
The PICO-KBU4’s compact, lightweight specifications are an obvious advantage with drones, robotics, and even conventional, factory machine vision systems. The board can be used in spaces once considered too small to house a powerful embedded controller, and its low power-consumption figures are an additional benefit with battery-reliant drones.
A 0oC~60oC operating temperature range, HDMI and LVDS ports, SATA slot, and M.2 B and E keys for extra storage and WiFi / Bluetooth connectivity make this an extremely flexible SBC, and customers can expand the already impressive IO interface by adding a custom-made daughter board via an optional board-to-board interface.
“This board’s combination of high-performance computing with a small form factor mean it will be the future of not only factory automation systems, but also robotics, and advanced drones,” said Jones Huang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “Any drone equipped with a PICO-KBU4 will be able to stay in the air for a long time, and that will make it a powerful surveillance tool or air quality monitor.”
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity