BIOSTAR announced the release of Windows 7 support for its latest Intel and AMD motherboards including the A10N-8800E and H310MHG...
BIOSTAR introduces a solution for edge computing, the BIOSTAR A10N-8800E system-on-chip (SoC) mini-ITX motherboard, for ...
The BIOSTAR M500 Series SSD features visible smart LED indicators on its heatsink cover for temperature and data activity. The LED Smart Temperature display delivers real-time temperature status of the solid-state drive in three different levels: green for temperature below 50°C, yellow for temperature between 50°C to 65°C, and red for temperature above 65°C. The LED Data Transmission display data transmission status: blue light for access status and a green light for PCIe transmission mode (Gen 2 / Gen 3).
The BIOSTAR M500 M.2 PCIe SSD sports a diamond-shape heatsink design that delivers efficient cooling to sustain performance and avoid thermal throttling. The heatsink also gives the M500 an edgy gaming look that’s perfect for any gaming motherboard.
The BIOSTAR M500 Series M.2 SSDs features low power consumption with read mode requiring only around 1.7 W for the 256GB model. The low power consumption helps extend the battery life of notebooks and ultrabooks making it the perfect storage upgrade for portable PCs.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics