TAIPEI, Taiwan - AAEON received two awards as part of the COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2019. AAEON is the only IPC manufacturer to receive the honor in 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announced its development of IoT platform solutions featuring Microsoft’s IoT Plug and Play. ...
The EPIC-KBS9’s high-powered specifications don’t end with its CPU capabilities – everything on this board has been designed for accelerated computing. Two SODIMM sockets enable a 32G dual-channel memory platform, and thanks to its PCIe [x4] slot, the board also supports NVMe SSDs for significantly faster boot times and response rates.
As a solution for LAN applications, the EPIC-KBS9 is fitted with four GbE LAN ports. It also features two USB3.0 ports, two USB2.0 internal connectors, an HDMI port, and two COM connectors, so it can easily handle multiple peripherals. The motherboard can be expanded through its PCIe [x4] slot and an additional full mSATA/Mini-PCIe slot.
“The EPIC-KBS9 completes AAEON’s range of EPIC SBCs. Featuring Intel Core i socket-type processors, the series offers a level of computing performance usually only seen with Mini-ITX products,” said Alicia Wang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “The EPIC-KBS9 is the most powerful of these boards, and it produces computing speeds that simply can’t be matched by any other 4” SBC.”
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology