AAEON announces the BOXER-8220AI box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. With the latest SoC from NVIDIA built for AI, the BOXER-8220AI offers stable...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
The EPIC-KBS9’s high-powered specifications don’t end with its CPU capabilities – everything on this board has been designed for accelerated computing. Two SODIMM sockets enable a 32G dual-channel memory platform, and thanks to its PCIe [x4] slot, the board also supports NVMe SSDs for significantly faster boot times and response rates.
As a solution for LAN applications, the EPIC-KBS9 is fitted with four GbE LAN ports. It also features two USB3.0 ports, two USB2.0 internal connectors, an HDMI port, and two COM connectors, so it can easily handle multiple peripherals. The motherboard can be expanded through its PCIe [x4] slot and an additional full mSATA/Mini-PCIe slot.
“The EPIC-KBS9 completes AAEON’s range of EPIC SBCs. Featuring Intel Core i socket-type processors, the series offers a level of computing performance usually only seen with Mini-ITX products,” said Alicia Wang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “The EPIC-KBS9 is the most powerful of these boards, and it produces computing speeds that simply can’t be matched by any other 4” SBC.”
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 3Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 4NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 6Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 7BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 8Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 9HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 10Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping