AAEON announces the PICO-WHU4, the latest compact board designed for embedded artificial intelligence, and edge computing...
AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. Th...
The EPIC-KBS9’s high-powered specifications don’t end with its CPU capabilities – everything on this board has been designed for accelerated computing. Two SODIMM sockets enable a 32G dual-channel memory platform, and thanks to its PCIe [x4] slot, the board also supports NVMe SSDs for significantly faster boot times and response rates.
As a solution for LAN applications, the EPIC-KBS9 is fitted with four GbE LAN ports. It also features two USB3.0 ports, two USB2.0 internal connectors, an HDMI port, and two COM connectors, so it can easily handle multiple peripherals. The motherboard can be expanded through its PCIe [x4] slot and an additional full mSATA/Mini-PCIe slot.
“The EPIC-KBS9 completes AAEON’s range of EPIC SBCs. Featuring Intel Core i socket-type processors, the series offers a level of computing performance usually only seen with Mini-ITX products,” said Alicia Wang, AAEON embedded computing division product manager. “The EPIC-KBS9 is the most powerful of these boards, and it produces computing speeds that simply can’t be matched by any other 4” SBC.”
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 8Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices