Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The device can be used in single power source applications. Requiring only a single VDD power source, the integrated charge pump circuit can generate an output voltage 2~5 times that of the VDD voltage so can therefore generate a maximum LCD operating voltage of 12V. Together with its internal resistor divider circuit, users can configure the options according to their load and power consumption requirements.
The device also provides a flexible scanning count that can be from 1COM to 16COM for applications with different pixel requirements. Additionally the device has an integrated contrast ratio adjustment circuit and 4 general purpose output ports with each port supporting 64-level PWM outputs for LED dimming control.
The device is supplied in both 100-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types for simplified soldering and installation and supports both I2C and SPI dual interfaces. The device can be used in dot matrix or segmented types LCD panels, supporting displays with up to 960 patterns or 12-character by 2-row for 5x8 character displays. The device’s power saving design makes it also suitable for use in green home appliances.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver