Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
Holtek announces the release of its new A/D Near Field Communication, NFC, Flash MCU, the HT45F4050. The device’s most...
The device can be used in single power source applications. Requiring only a single VDD power source, the integrated charge pump circuit can generate an output voltage 2~5 times that of the VDD voltage so can therefore generate a maximum LCD operating voltage of 12V. Together with its internal resistor divider circuit, users can configure the options according to their load and power consumption requirements.
The device also provides a flexible scanning count that can be from 1COM to 16COM for applications with different pixel requirements. Additionally the device has an integrated contrast ratio adjustment circuit and 4 general purpose output ports with each port supporting 64-level PWM outputs for LED dimming control.
The device is supplied in both 100-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types for simplified soldering and installation and supports both I2C and SPI dual interfaces. The device can be used in dot matrix or segmented types LCD panels, supporting displays with up to 960 patterns or 12-character by 2-row for 5x8 character displays. The device’s power saving design makes it also suitable for use in green home appliances.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs