Avalue Technology has debuted the ATX industrial motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP. The EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP are designed with the similar I/O layout...
Avalue Technology has debuted the APC-series multi-touch panel PCs. With an IP65-rated water-resistant and dust-tight front side...
It becomes more difficult to manage the personnel, objects, and events in complex indoor spaces. The requirement for the indoor position accuracy is different from outdoor. If the accuracy is a few meters away, it may be in different rooms or out of the space. If the positioning result of the target object is far away from its actual location, it will lose its positioning purpose. Therefore, only the centimeter- level indoor positioning is the turnkey solution.
As a result, demand for asset positioning, personnel location tracking, and event management has increased in different markets. Avalue indoor real-time location solution provides accurate, reliable and instant location tracking management system. Currently, it has applied to different fields with various functions, such as personnel management which is able to the get the real-time location information of visitors and contractors by the intelligent personnel management system.
Also, by setting the restricted area, the system enables to send the warning notice or trigger the camera to check the on-the-spot situation when the unauthorized person breaks into the geo-fencing zone or stay there over time.
Movement record and playback function could help to record the activities and movement pathway of staff, visitors or contractors. For example, especially when data leakage happened, it helps to easily identify the suspect. The Workplace safety control system is able to protect the personnel work in dangerous zones in a factory and staff can make the emergency call with built-in panic buttons on each tag when the emergency occurs. In addition, asset tracking management is another extended application which is able to know the location of the most critical resources, assets- anytime, anywhere.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver