Avalue Technology has debuted the APC-series multi-touch panel PCs. With an IP65-rated water-resistant and dust-tight front side...
Avalue Technology is unveiling 3.5-inch signal board computer, ECM-CFS, based on Intel 8th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors...
It becomes more difficult to manage the personnel, objects, and events in complex indoor spaces. The requirement for the indoor position accuracy is different from outdoor. If the accuracy is a few meters away, it may be in different rooms or out of the space. If the positioning result of the target object is far away from its actual location, it will lose its positioning purpose. Therefore, only the centimeter- level indoor positioning is the turnkey solution.
As a result, demand for asset positioning, personnel location tracking, and event management has increased in different markets. Avalue indoor real-time location solution provides accurate, reliable and instant location tracking management system. Currently, it has applied to different fields with various functions, such as personnel management which is able to the get the real-time location information of visitors and contractors by the intelligent personnel management system.
Also, by setting the restricted area, the system enables to send the warning notice or trigger the camera to check the on-the-spot situation when the unauthorized person breaks into the geo-fencing zone or stay there over time.
Movement record and playback function could help to record the activities and movement pathway of staff, visitors or contractors. For example, especially when data leakage happened, it helps to easily identify the suspect. The Workplace safety control system is able to protect the personnel work in dangerous zones in a factory and staff can make the emergency call with built-in panic buttons on each tag when the emergency occurs. In addition, asset tracking management is another extended application which is able to know the location of the most critical resources, assets- anytime, anywhere.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs