TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
It becomes more difficult to manage the personnel, objects, and events in complex indoor spaces. The requirement for the indoor position accuracy is different from outdoor. If the accuracy is a few meters away, it may be in different rooms or out of the space. If the positioning result of the target object is far away from its actual location, it will lose its positioning purpose. Therefore, only the centimeter- level indoor positioning is the turnkey solution.
As a result, demand for asset positioning, personnel location tracking, and event management has increased in different markets. Avalue indoor real-time location solution provides accurate, reliable and instant location tracking management system. Currently, it has applied to different fields with various functions, such as personnel management which is able to the get the real-time location information of visitors and contractors by the intelligent personnel management system.
Also, by setting the restricted area, the system enables to send the warning notice or trigger the camera to check the on-the-spot situation when the unauthorized person breaks into the geo-fencing zone or stay there over time.
Movement record and playback function could help to record the activities and movement pathway of staff, visitors or contractors. For example, especially when data leakage happened, it helps to easily identify the suspect. The Workplace safety control system is able to protect the personnel work in dangerous zones in a factory and staff can make the emergency call with built-in panic buttons on each tag when the emergency occurs. In addition, asset tracking management is another extended application which is able to know the location of the most critical resources, assets- anytime, anywhere.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics