Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
This device has powerful drive capability which can directly drive a power MOS transistor with a high operating efficiency. As there are no heating issues, the external MOS transistor heat sink can be omitted, therefore reducing the required number of external components resulting in reduced manufacturing BOM costs and PCB area size. This new device has an integrated touch circuit, 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory, 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, an internal high accuracy system oscillator of 12MHz, a 12-bit A/D Converter and Timer Modules which can implement both LED illumination level and colour change functions.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin and 20-pin NSOP package types.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver