Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
Holtek announces the release of its new A/D Near Field Communication, NFC, Flash MCU, the HT45F4050. The device’s most...
This device has powerful drive capability which can directly drive a power MOS transistor with a high operating efficiency. As there are no heating issues, the external MOS transistor heat sink can be omitted, therefore reducing the required number of external components resulting in reduced manufacturing BOM costs and PCB area size. This new device has an integrated touch circuit, 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory, 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, an internal high accuracy system oscillator of 12MHz, a 12-bit A/D Converter and Timer Modules which can implement both LED illumination level and colour change functions.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin and 20-pin NSOP package types.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs