Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCU range, the BH66F5252. The device has the advantage of excellent anti-RF interference...
Holtek announced the release of three new 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCUs, the BH66F5250, BH67F5250 and BH67F5260. The...
This device has powerful drive capability which can directly drive a power MOS transistor with a high operating efficiency. As there are no heating issues, the external MOS transistor heat sink can be omitted, therefore reducing the required number of external components resulting in reduced manufacturing BOM costs and PCB area size. This new device has an integrated touch circuit, 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory, 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, an internal high accuracy system oscillator of 12MHz, a 12-bit A/D Converter and Timer Modules which can implement both LED illumination level and colour change functions.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin and 20-pin NSOP package types.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 8HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 9BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance
- 10HOLTEK New BH67F2262 Voice Type Blood Pressure Meter MCU