Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
This device has powerful drive capability which can directly drive a power MOS transistor with a high operating efficiency. As there are no heating issues, the external MOS transistor heat sink can be omitted, therefore reducing the required number of external components resulting in reduced manufacturing BOM costs and PCB area size. This new device has an integrated touch circuit, 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory, 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, an internal high accuracy system oscillator of 12MHz, a 12-bit A/D Converter and Timer Modules which can implement both LED illumination level and colour change functions.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin and 20-pin NSOP package types.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A