AAEON announced the BOXER-6405U, a turn-key rugged embedded PC built to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of Industry 4...
AAEON announces the RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet. The RTC-1010M builds on AAEON’s experience in rugged tablet design. Featuring a 10...
Fitted with a 6th generation Intel Core or Celeron 3955U CPU, the NANO-002 is a low-power-consumption unit with fast, dependable processing speeds. With the option of two SODIMM sockets, users can take advantage of up to 32G dual-channel DDR4 memory, and additional storage is available via an M.2 M Key, which enables PCIe[x4] and SATA slots.
The NANO-002 is ideal for media player, digital signage and POS applications. Its dual HDMI ports enable 4K Ultra HD graphics on two displays. With a COM port, two LAN ports, and four USB3.0 ports, the PC can easily be connected to a range of other devices, and an M.2 E Key enables greater system flexibility.
As an industrial solution, the NANO-002 offers protection against vibrations and sudden impacts, and the system has 12V-5%~19V+10% wide voltage power support. The PC is available in either fanless (NANO-002N) or fan-assisted (NANO-002F) configurations, giving users the choice of 0oC~40oC or 0oC~50oC operating temperature ranges.
“There are other mini PCs on the market, but nothing can match the NANO-002’s range of features and industrial-grade strength, reliability, and resilience,” said AAEON product manager Lauren Luo.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU