TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON and Gorilla Technology Group jointly demonstrated their A.I. (artificial intelligence) computin...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AppNeta and AAEON announced that the two companies have partnered to offer new product enhancements to AppNeta’s performance monitoring platform...
Fitted with a 6th generation Intel Core or Celeron 3955U CPU, the NANO-002 is a low-power-consumption unit with fast, dependable processing speeds. With the option of two SODIMM sockets, users can take advantage of up to 32G dual-channel DDR4 memory, and additional storage is available via an M.2 M Key, which enables PCIe[x4] and SATA slots.
The NANO-002 is ideal for media player, digital signage and POS applications. Its dual HDMI ports enable 4K Ultra HD graphics on two displays. With a COM port, two LAN ports, and four USB3.0 ports, the PC can easily be connected to a range of other devices, and an M.2 E Key enables greater system flexibility.
As an industrial solution, the NANO-002 offers protection against vibrations and sudden impacts, and the system has 12V-5%~19V+10% wide voltage power support. The PC is available in either fanless (NANO-002N) or fan-assisted (NANO-002F) configurations, giving users the choice of 0oC~40oC or 0oC~50oC operating temperature ranges.
“There are other mini PCs on the market, but nothing can match the NANO-002’s range of features and industrial-grade strength, reliability, and resilience,” said AAEON product manager Lauren Luo.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory