AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measu...
AAEON launches the BOXER-6841M, a box PC built for both edge AI and machine vision applications. The controller is available in six different SKUs...
Fitted with a 6th generation Intel Core or Celeron 3955U CPU, the NANO-002 is a low-power-consumption unit with fast, dependable processing speeds. With the option of two SODIMM sockets, users can take advantage of up to 32G dual-channel DDR4 memory, and additional storage is available via an M.2 M Key, which enables PCIe[x4] and SATA slots.
The NANO-002 is ideal for media player, digital signage and POS applications. Its dual HDMI ports enable 4K Ultra HD graphics on two displays. With a COM port, two LAN ports, and four USB3.0 ports, the PC can easily be connected to a range of other devices, and an M.2 E Key enables greater system flexibility.
As an industrial solution, the NANO-002 offers protection against vibrations and sudden impacts, and the system has 12V-5%~19V+10% wide voltage power support. The PC is available in either fanless (NANO-002N) or fan-assisted (NANO-002F) configurations, giving users the choice of 0oC~40oC or 0oC~50oC operating temperature ranges.
“There are other mini PCs on the market, but nothing can match the NANO-002’s range of features and industrial-grade strength, reliability, and resilience,” said AAEON product manager Lauren Luo.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs