AAEON announces the COM-CFHB6 Computer-on-Module. Featuring the 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processors, it is built to bring flexible computing to any embedded project...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON presents its AI platforms powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X. As the first company to produce an mPCIe module to feature the Intel Myriad X VPU...
Fitted with a 6th generation Intel Core or Celeron 3955U CPU, the NANO-002 is a low-power-consumption unit with fast, dependable processing speeds. With the option of two SODIMM sockets, users can take advantage of up to 32G dual-channel DDR4 memory, and additional storage is available via an M.2 M Key, which enables PCIe[x4] and SATA slots.
The NANO-002 is ideal for media player, digital signage and POS applications. Its dual HDMI ports enable 4K Ultra HD graphics on two displays. With a COM port, two LAN ports, and four USB3.0 ports, the PC can easily be connected to a range of other devices, and an M.2 E Key enables greater system flexibility.
As an industrial solution, the NANO-002 offers protection against vibrations and sudden impacts, and the system has 12V-5%~19V+10% wide voltage power support. The PC is available in either fanless (NANO-002N) or fan-assisted (NANO-002F) configurations, giving users the choice of 0oC~40oC or 0oC~50oC operating temperature ranges.
“There are other mini PCs on the market, but nothing can match the NANO-002’s range of features and industrial-grade strength, reliability, and resilience,” said AAEON product manager Lauren Luo.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs