Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The devices include a fully integrated LDO whose output can be used as a power supply for external sensors, such as those for weight, pressure and temperature measurements. These features make these new devices good choices for product applications such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, pressure switches and other measuring products.
The devices include a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The devices include 8K/16K words of Flash Program Memory, 512/1024 bytes of Data Memory, 128/256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The devices also provide multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types.
With regard to packaging, the BH66F5250 is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type, the BH67F5250 is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type and the BH67F5260 is supplied in 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory