Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The devices include a fully integrated LDO whose output can be used as a power supply for external sensors, such as those for weight, pressure and temperature measurements. These features make these new devices good choices for product applications such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, pressure switches and other measuring products.
The devices include a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The devices include 8K/16K words of Flash Program Memory, 512/1024 bytes of Data Memory, 128/256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The devices also provide multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types.
With regard to packaging, the BH66F5250 is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type, the BH67F5250 is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type and the BH67F5260 is supplied in 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU