Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The devices include a fully integrated LDO whose output can be used as a power supply for external sensors, such as those for weight, pressure and temperature measurements. These features make these new devices good choices for product applications such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, pressure switches and other measuring products.
The devices include a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The devices include 8K/16K words of Flash Program Memory, 512/1024 bytes of Data Memory, 128/256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The devices also provide multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types.
With regard to packaging, the BH66F5250 is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type, the BH67F5250 is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type and the BH67F5260 is supplied in 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD