Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing MCU, the BS45F3232. As the device includes an integrated activ...
Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
The devices include a fully integrated LDO whose output can be used as a power supply for external sensors, such as those for weight, pressure and temperature measurements. These features make these new devices good choices for product applications such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, pressure switches and other measuring products.
The devices include a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The devices include 8K/16K words of Flash Program Memory, 512/1024 bytes of Data Memory, 128/256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The devices also provide multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types.
With regard to packaging, the BH66F5250 is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type, the BH67F5250 is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type and the BH67F5260 is supplied in 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM