Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCU range, the BH66F5252. The device has the advantage of excellent anti-RF interference...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation Touch Flash MCU, the BS84C12C. This new device includes a fully integra...
The devices include a fully integrated LDO whose output can be used as a power supply for external sensors, such as those for weight, pressure and temperature measurements. These features make these new devices good choices for product applications such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, pressure switches and other measuring products.
The devices include a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The devices include 8K/16K words of Flash Program Memory, 512/1024 bytes of Data Memory, 128/256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The devices also provide multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types.
With regard to packaging, the BH66F5250 is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type, the BH67F5250 is supplied in a 64-pin LQFP package type and the BH67F5260 is supplied in 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 8HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 9BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance
- 10HOLTEK New BH67F2262 Voice Type Blood Pressure Meter MCU