It was 1933 when the first internal cylindrical grinding machine, Type 01, left the premises of Fritz Studer AG. 85 year...
The new S31 performs complex and varied grinding tasks precisely and reliably. It can be used to produce small to medium-sized workpieces with a distance between centers of 400...
This CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for grinding in individual and batch production and can be automated. It can subsequently be easily adapted to other grind-ing tasks using various accessory kits such as in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection and length positioning.
The favorit is a very cost-effective machine. As with all STUDER cylindrical grinding machines, the proven solid Granitan® machine base ensures the highest precision, performance and reli-ability. The full enclosure ensures an optimal view of the grinding process. The wheelhead, which can be automatically positioned every 3°, can take one belt-driven external and internal grinding spindle respectively.
Thanks to a 370 mm long X-axis the dressing spindle can be placed behind the workhead or tailstock, without colliding with the grinding head. Geometrical clarifications are now a thing of the past. The dresser position can be manually adjusted in the T-slot.
The STUDER favorit has an integrated coolant tray and a machine base with temperature con-trol. Potential deformations of the slide on the Z-axis are eliminated. At the same time the "ac-tive temperature control" option brings the machine to operating temperature faster.
The practical STUDER grinding software with its proven StuderPictogramming means that even less experienced users can quickly and practically program grinding and dressing cycles. Also available is the optional StuderGRIND software, which enables efficient programming of special applications such as profiling grinding wheels for complex workpiece shapes. The modern and user-friendly design is complemented with a touch-screen panel, which allows the operator to easily and directly control the machine. Service doors at the rear and on the right of the machine ensure high ergonomic efficiency during machine operation. Development, pro-duction, assembly and inspections of STUDER products all takes place in a process-oriented manner and complies with the stringent directives stipulated in VDA 6.4 and ISO 9001.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper