The new S31 performs complex and varied grinding tasks precisely and reliably. It can be used to produce small to medium-sized workpieces with a distance between centers of 400...
Universal and flexible. These are the features of the new S33, the CNC universal cylin-drical grinding machine from STUDER...
This CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for grinding in individual and batch production and can be automated. It can subsequently be easily adapted to other grind-ing tasks using various accessory kits such as in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection and length positioning.
The favorit is a very cost-effective machine. As with all STUDER cylindrical grinding machines, the proven solid Granitan® machine base ensures the highest precision, performance and reli-ability. The full enclosure ensures an optimal view of the grinding process. The wheelhead, which can be automatically positioned every 3°, can take one belt-driven external and internal grinding spindle respectively.
Thanks to a 370 mm long X-axis the dressing spindle can be placed behind the workhead or tailstock, without colliding with the grinding head. Geometrical clarifications are now a thing of the past. The dresser position can be manually adjusted in the T-slot.
The STUDER favorit has an integrated coolant tray and a machine base with temperature con-trol. Potential deformations of the slide on the Z-axis are eliminated. At the same time the "ac-tive temperature control" option brings the machine to operating temperature faster.
The practical STUDER grinding software with its proven StuderPictogramming means that even less experienced users can quickly and practically program grinding and dressing cycles. Also available is the optional StuderGRIND software, which enables efficient programming of special applications such as profiling grinding wheels for complex workpiece shapes. The modern and user-friendly design is complemented with a touch-screen panel, which allows the operator to easily and directly control the machine. Service doors at the rear and on the right of the machine ensure high ergonomic efficiency during machine operation. Development, pro-duction, assembly and inspections of STUDER products all takes place in a process-oriented manner and complies with the stringent directives stipulated in VDA 6.4 and ISO 9001.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A