Swiss cylindrical grinding specialist STUDER called on grinding experts to compete against the StuderTechnology computer...
Fritz Studer AG makes history with the universal cylindrical grinding machine S31 and hands over the 1,000th machine to Wuhan Hangda Aero Science & Technology Development Co...
This CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for grinding in individual and batch production and can be automated. It can subsequently be easily adapted to other grind-ing tasks using various accessory kits such as in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection and length positioning.
The favorit is a very cost-effective machine. As with all STUDER cylindrical grinding machines, the proven solid Granitan® machine base ensures the highest precision, performance and reli-ability. The full enclosure ensures an optimal view of the grinding process. The wheelhead, which can be automatically positioned every 3°, can take one belt-driven external and internal grinding spindle respectively.
Thanks to a 370 mm long X-axis the dressing spindle can be placed behind the workhead or tailstock, without colliding with the grinding head. Geometrical clarifications are now a thing of the past. The dresser position can be manually adjusted in the T-slot.
The STUDER favorit has an integrated coolant tray and a machine base with temperature con-trol. Potential deformations of the slide on the Z-axis are eliminated. At the same time the "ac-tive temperature control" option brings the machine to operating temperature faster.
The practical STUDER grinding software with its proven StuderPictogramming means that even less experienced users can quickly and practically program grinding and dressing cycles. Also available is the optional StuderGRIND software, which enables efficient programming of special applications such as profiling grinding wheels for complex workpiece shapes. The modern and user-friendly design is complemented with a touch-screen panel, which allows the operator to easily and directly control the machine. Service doors at the rear and on the right of the machine ensure high ergonomic efficiency during machine operation. Development, pro-duction, assembly and inspections of STUDER products all takes place in a process-oriented manner and complies with the stringent directives stipulated in VDA 6.4 and ISO 9001.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications