Samsung Display launched an new video wall for the signage market. The UHD 65-inch video wall panels, offering a nearly ...
Samsung Electronics today announced its latest premium application processor (AP), the Exynos 9 Series 9820, equipped for on-device Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications...
“Samsung's new automotive brand solutions, Exynos Auto and ISOCELL Auto, bring Samsung's market-proven technologies to automotive applications with enhanced features and durability required by the market,” said Kenny Han, vice president of Samsung’s Device Solutions Division. “With fast telecommunication, accurate sensing and powerful processing capabilities, Samsung’s Auto-branded solutions will enable new driving experiences to next-generation smart vehicles.”
Samsung’s Exynos processors have been recognized for their performance and stability since its brand launched in 2011. On top of the powerful yet efficient qualities of Exynos’ mobile versions, Exynos Auto meets industry requirements for harsher environments, allowing automotive manufacturers to develop cutting-edge applications such as infotainment, advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and telematics.
Processors provided by Exynos Auto are sorted into three sub-categories: Exynos Auto V series for advanced in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems; Exynos Auto A series for ADAS; and Exynos Auto T series for telematics solutions.
Samsung’s ISOCELL image sensors have brought innovative imaging technologies to mobile products since 2017 and the new automotive lineup will help bring the power of sight to cars. Built on the company’s innovative pixel isolation technology, ISOCELL, the sensors provide greater visibility of the road and surroundings even in low-light environments, while enabling more precise identification of objects. This allows, for example, vehicles to perceive road conditions or potential hazards even when driving through tunnels or other high-contrast environments.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM