Samsung Electronics introduced its smallest high-resolution image sensor, the ISOCELL Slim 3T2. While being the industry’s most compact image sensor at 1/3...
Samsung Electronics announced new horticulture LED lineups, including full-spectrum packages and modules as well as color (monochromatic) LEDs...
“Samsung's new automotive brand solutions, Exynos Auto and ISOCELL Auto, bring Samsung's market-proven technologies to automotive applications with enhanced features and durability required by the market,” said Kenny Han, vice president of Samsung’s Device Solutions Division. “With fast telecommunication, accurate sensing and powerful processing capabilities, Samsung’s Auto-branded solutions will enable new driving experiences to next-generation smart vehicles.”
Samsung’s Exynos processors have been recognized for their performance and stability since its brand launched in 2011. On top of the powerful yet efficient qualities of Exynos’ mobile versions, Exynos Auto meets industry requirements for harsher environments, allowing automotive manufacturers to develop cutting-edge applications such as infotainment, advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and telematics.
Processors provided by Exynos Auto are sorted into three sub-categories: Exynos Auto V series for advanced in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems; Exynos Auto A series for ADAS; and Exynos Auto T series for telematics solutions.
Samsung’s ISOCELL image sensors have brought innovative imaging technologies to mobile products since 2017 and the new automotive lineup will help bring the power of sight to cars. Built on the company’s innovative pixel isolation technology, ISOCELL, the sensors provide greater visibility of the road and surroundings even in low-light environments, while enabling more precise identification of objects. This allows, for example, vehicles to perceive road conditions or potential hazards even when driving through tunnels or other high-contrast environments.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver